• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Apexchu Thread, 2012 Edition - Less than 2 weeks, get hype!!!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'm staying with Javier, but I'll stay at the hotel for a night so I can drink with everyone <3

Roller

Smash Legend
I want to ditto all the pikas I haven't played yet ! (and the ones I have, obv)

Still accepting ICs vs pika MMs. Also, Z. I am actually considering the $100 MM. I'll know fairly soon if I'll do it or just stick to $20.
A few conditions if I do wind up accepting tho.

1st is obvious, we're at Apex, so Apex ruleset.

2nd, Best of 7, not 5. Razer v dabuzz was more hype going to 7, and I think that's the right way to do high stakes MMs.

3rd, Instead of $100. Make it $100.22. That way we have the added hype of the most high stakes MM in brawl history.

4th, No coaching. Only *****es need coaches anyway.

5th, we do it on livestream if they let us.

6th, Money on the table before the match starts. None of this running away from me for 2 days requesting double or nothing instead crap. (Shoutouts to Genesis)

And finally, a picture of the winner and loser together after the match.

I'll know if I have the finances to accept by the day after Christmas. LOLgiftmoney. XD

Cassio

Smash Master
Pika dittos are 40-60 if one of you can dthrow nair and the other cant. 20+% from a single throw was never meant to happen.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Pika dittos are 40-60 if one of you can dthrow nair and the other cant. 20+% from a single throw was never meant to happen.
I don't think that will ever happen, since every pikachu main by now probably knows how to buffer from their down throw.

Right?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Re: hotel stuff: I'm getting my own room. I may allow some Pikas to bum there for a minimal fee, but I haven't decided yet.

I want to ditto all the pikas I haven't played yet ! (and the ones I have, obv)

Still accepting ICs vs pika MMs. Also, Z. I am actually considering the $100 MM. I'll know fairly soon if I'll do it or just stick to $20.
A few conditions if I do wind up accepting tho.

1st is obvious, we're at Apex, so Apex ruleset.

2nd, Best of 7, not 5. Razer v dabuzz was more hype going to 7, and I think that's the right way to do high stakes MMs.

3rd, Instead of $100. Make it $100.22. That way we have the added hype of the most high stakes MM in brawl history.

4th, No coaching. Only *****es need coaches anyway.

5th, we do it on livestream if they let us.

6th, Money on the table before the match starts. None of this running away from me for 2 days requesting double or nothing instead crap. (Shoutouts to Genesis)

And finally, a picture of the winner and loser together after the match.

I'll know if I have the finances to accept by the day after Christmas. LOLgiftmoney. XD
This would be incredible.

An incredible waste of money for one person, but still incredible.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Re: hotel stuff: I'm getting my own room. I may allow some Pikas to bum there for a minimal fee, but I haven't decided yet.
That would be slick, though I don't like the term "bumming". Instead let's call it "renting", it sounds nicer. Also I'll have a lot of money by then, so you can make that minimal fee a maximal fee and I'd still pay it.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Javier like.. Western PA Javier? legit.
we're both from northeast pa but you're probably referring to the same guy. He lives in NJ about 1/2 an hour from the venue now so I'm staying with him and doing a lot of melee training ^_^

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Lol, Freef is trying too hard. Sounds better than Leafree or whatever I can come up with (I was only able to come up w/ Leafree).

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Freef and Freeaf.
Freaf?

Freef sounds forced when i say it thinking of this.
But when I say it thinking of Freeaf, it's not so bad.

And I thought I was invincible when it came to adding the "free" to me.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
(hmm) I see, I see.

But what about.... yourself? Or are you the only one immune to it? =P

Roller

Smash Legend
Yeah, I'm pretty immune with my current tag. But using my old one there are a few ways to play with it. Still not the best name for it, but it's possible. Don't use Stealth's version tho. It's like, impossible to tell he's referring to me. Since there are a lot of "kings" like King Yoshi. And there is no mention of the core of my tag.

Also, I misread stealth's post at first to mean something... dirtier.

But that's why you don't try it on me. L

Top Bottom