• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Apexchu Thread, 2012 Edition - Less than 2 weeks, get hype!!!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Maybe not LAST seed, but it's not like I care about doubles enough to really go crazy on it.

I mean, if we've got a chance, cool, but otherwise I'm focusing more on singles-related stuff.

Specifically, money matches.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hope you're not too heavy, Leaf. I'm used to carrying in doubles though.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
you guys are both gonna carry so hard that you'll be carrying ESAM in his single brackets. Yea that hard of carrying.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Alright firstly you wanna talk about getting carried, you got killed by me like 4 times when you were laning with that Cait.

Then the times we take top lane vs those bots. I'm over here farming, and you run up and hit the Taric, because FOR SOME REASON THE HALF HEALTH ASHE WHO IS A CARRY AND MUCH BETTER TARGET DIDN'T CATCH YOUR EYE so you get stunned and double teamed, I jump in and finish the job on the Ashe while you walk away slowly, no big deal, and I'm left with Taric's big **** coming at me. Lucky, I killed the Ashe and got my jump back.

What do you RIGHT next? Run up to Taric. I ult him away, no big deal, we survive again.

Later on, some other game, you decide to run headfirst into a party of 3 while I'm standing away, and I jump over there, and BOOM, they get pushed back, and we can get away.
I know you saw all 3 of them. I saw them from where I was.

And then my Fizz. I had to build tanky JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE ON THE TEAM. That way, I could chase you in as you run into a 1v5 so you could get away and I get targeted.

YOU DON'T BUILD TANKY FIZZ. WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME BUILD TANKY FIZZ?

I don't do this in dubs. You are on your own if you turret dive there.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
reported for off-topic

EDIT: And you didn't even know what I meant until I told you later. Step it up Leaf

Top Bottom