• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Apexchu Thread, 2012 Edition - Less than 2 weeks, get hype!!!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i actually just got my apex confirmation as well. holy ****, i may not need to go to whobo now :x

nah i need to take leafs money twice :D

well i think we can confirm that this will be the largest pika meeting of all time then

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I just realized that I'm very likely going as well, instead of it being 50/50

Stealth if anything you need to be at WHOBO to experience REAL weather. Not California lying weather.
And because you'll be salty enough to want your money back after I have my fun at APEX.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Still working on getting there. If my classes would ever let up on me, I'd get some time to plan on how I'ma get everything squared away.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
not looking good for me money wise, but I'm still gonna try to be there! mostly b/c i want to get drunk with all you pikas <3

if I go i'll probably go almost all pika in the tournament, i've played mk about 2-3 matches in the past 3 months O_O

King~

Smash Champion
good news is i got a job, bad news is i got a job

since im taking christmas off so i can go home(and i HAVE to go back for new years), im not sure how they will feel about me leaving for a weekend two weeks later lol

Nordal

Smash Lord
I promise I'll actually drink with you guys one of the nights. Beer would be preferred over hard alcohol, and wine would be fantastic ;o

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
not looking good for me money wise, but I'm still gonna try to be there! mostly b/c i want to get drunk with all you pikas <3
Best reason. <3

since im taking christmas off so i can go home(and i HAVE to go back for new years), im not sure how they will feel about me leaving for a weekend two weeks later lol
Least you can do is ask.... not like you'll get fired for asking. & if they say no, that's that. /shrug

I promise I'll actually drink with you guys one of the nights. Beer would be preferred over hard alcohol, and wine would be fantastic ;o
I mean, unless you're putting in, I feel like this is a "you get whachu get" kinda thing. ;;

Nordal

Smash Lord
I'm paying 200 dollars for this trip, I may as well spend a little more money. So yeah I'd chip in.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Then you can have whatever the **** you want. <3 I'll probably make a liquor run the first day. Don't feel like carting bottles on the way there.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Promise me you won't let me get crossfaded.... badly. I've only have bad experience doing both at once :(

Scatz

Smash Champion
First circle of hell? Check.
Kaylo making promises she won't be able to keep? Check.
1/2 of the Pikas gonna be ****ed up at this? Check.

Yep.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
First circle of hell? Check.
Kaylo making promises she won't be able to keep? Check.
1/2 of the Pikas gonna be ****ed up at this? Check.

Yep.
Lol! At least I'm planning on actually showing up this time. =X Prime being confirmed pretty much sealed the deal.

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
Hey Roller. $100 MM at apex. I heard you were talking **** because I sandbagged you in a genesis 2 mm.

3/5, i'm going to **** you up. Have the cash, i'll bring plenty of lube.

Top Bottom