• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Apexchu Thread, 2012 Edition - Less than 2 weeks, get hype!!!

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
i'm 100% serious. I got a new job, flights going to be set in the next couple days and i'm going to have some extra money. Might as well put a ***** in his place while i'm at it.

Roller

Smash Legend
lol, you def weren't sandbagging. You were clearly upset you lost. I mean. You jumped out of your chair and immediately started trying to double or nothing me...

How about $20? It was hard enough getting you to pay me the $5 after last time.

And Prime, play meeee.

EDIT: Z, I can't really tell if you are honestly this mad about what I said while trolling Topix... in a troll topic. Or if you yourself are trolling. Or if you are still salty about the loss, or whatever... But I have no hard feelings toward you, and I think you are a solid player. I've said before how I think the matchup is just in ICs favor.. If I were you, I'd be more anxious to get revenge for my loss on Apos.l...

I just don't get the attitude you're taking with me.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Z, we will **** Roller up. Don't worry, I'll coach you!

In fact, I'll coach any Pika vs Roller just because he talks so much ****.

Roller

Smash Legend
Yoooooo, ESAM going hard. Aight tho. If you guys need coaching, I guess you can use it...

And for the record ESAM, I haven't said that I am expecting to beat you. I think it's possible. But I don't think a matchup is so important that I'd be able to beat the top pika (and one of the top ICs) with ICs... I just want to see how I'd do.

And I would think you'd be in favor of ****talk anyway... L

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
****ing god I HAAAVE to make this.

My roommate has NO way of paying me back...this is exactly in between my birthday and christmas...must...use...every...resource...possible...

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
$100 roller. Or we can $20 MM 5 times since i guess one *** whooping won't be enough. Put up or stay the **** home. LOL you will experience real **** talking when we get there. Oh and don't ***** out ;)

MVD we can MM at apex, $5? lol

ESAM we got this.

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm a fulltime student going to one of the most expensive schools in the country with no job. I'm not betting $100 on one match (or on successive matches with the same player). It's fiscally irresponsible, and I'm very confident that you would not actually pay in the event I win.

I had to hound you for 2 full days just to get you to give up the $5! Not to mention your well-known prior monetary issues. I'm sure there are a number of people here that remember the AiB blogs to which I'm referring.

On another note. Text from Anther, "How much will it cost to ride with yall to apex?"

GET HYPED

That being said, he hasn't 100% confirmed... yet.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Roller, before the MM, have both players bring out the money and give it to a trustworthy pika to hold onto it.

Nordal

Smash Lord
May I please take pictures of the loser? You can never have too many 'crying reaction images' after all.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm a fulltime student going to one of the most expensive schools in the country with no job. I'm not betting $100 on one match (or on successive matches with the same player).
Coming from the guy who brags about living on mommy and daddy's dime? & now you're a broke college student? C'mooon.

On another note. Text from Anther, "How much will it cost to ride with yall to apex?"
On another note: ****ing amazing. If Anther comes, we'll have the perfect gathering of Pikas (minus a few WC'ers).

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I can't even lie and say this tourney won't be hype as hell to make you feel better. You got two months to work that **** out!

Roller

Smash Legend
Well, it's apparent you can not back up your **** talking as I figured lol GGs
This post makes 0 sense...

You ****talked about how you would not be losing to me prior to Genesis. I backed my **** up. You failed to do so. You challenge me to an absurd MM, I tell you I will do a more than reasonable one instead. I can't back it up? And what ****talk did I make prior to your challenge?

I was trolling Topix about how MI is bad and he wouldn't get better by not even going to tourneys. He came back with something along the lines of, "Well I play Z a lot now, so I'm getting better." I (still blatantly trolling) responded with something along the lines of, "yooooo, Z is free tho. I mean, he lost to ME."

Nothing in the MI skype should ever be taken seriously, and I think it's crazy that this little comment got you so incredibly salty...

I'm not the one with something to prove here. I proved myself. If you want to take another shot, you're gonna have to come down to $20 or just continue having a losing record vs me. I really don't care either way...

Top Bottom