• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm busy for a good chunk of this week, but I can most likely go if y'all decide on a date and notify me 24+ hours before.
Just let me know.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Today: No
Tomorrow: No
Sunday: Yes
Paw: To be banned

:phone:

Denti

Smash Master
WE NEED A TOURNAMENT HOST FROM AUSTIN TO HOLD A CIRCUIT EVENT FOR US!

We need a TO that will post fliers all around the UT campus and find a venue and deal with set ups and plan dates and everything.

Zigsta use to be the guy to go to but now that he is gone nothing seems to happen in this city, I could be wrong. Zigsta, do you recommend anyone?

Someone needs to contact me and tell me if they will host it or who might want to host it.

If I don't get a reply within a couple days we will just not include Austin in the circuit.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
WE NEED A TOURNAMENT HOST FROM AUSTIN TO HOLD A CIRCUIT EVENT FOR US!

We need a TO that will post fliers all around the UT campus and find a venue and deal with set ups and plan dates and everything.

Zigsta use to be the guy to go to but now that he is gone nothing seems to happen in this city, I could be wrong. Zigsta, do you recommend anyone?

Someone needs to contact me and tell me if they will host it or who might want to host it.

If I don't get a reply within a couple days we will just not include Austin in the circuit.
TheAlpacaMan actually did a lot of the TOing. Chris helped, but TheAlpacaMan deserves most of the credit. I hope you can find your guy, but I don't live in the Austin area anymore. Plus I prob. won't be attending any tournaments anytime soon, and if I do it would have to be convenient for me to go. TheAlpacaMan no longer wants to TO either. :( Sorry Denti! I still love the game though!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hey guys, Me, Denti, Nike and Mr GW have created the LONE STAR CIRCUIT 2. It starts this March with HOBO 39, ends in August and is basically the same thing as with the last LSC we did two years ago. Im coming out of "retirement" in order to help keep our scene/game alive. So whether you like brawl or hate brawl, go to this thing, support your smash friends and most of all you need to support me. Because without me, you would be a insignificant NOTHING, living out of a box and eating dead rats.

Lone Star Circuit thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=331169
HOBO 39 thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=331174

At least click the threads to see a funny gif. Its worth a look, ya wimp.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Anyone at / going to ikkicon / have any idea if theres a tourny? text me 254-722-4365 im bout to head down to it.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hey, guys. Haven't seen you all in a while. How's it been the past few months?

Anyways, I was wondering if any of you wanted to come over to me and Nick's apartment either tomorrow or Monday and play some games. I got a Wii U and I've been itching to play Nintendo Land and NSMBU's multiplayer.

Oh, and I guess we can also play Brawl, too. Yeah.

Seriously, though, we really need to invite you guys more.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'm new in town and i didn't see another austin thread. is there still a melee scene here?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
i'm new in town and i didn't see another austin thread. is there still a melee scene here?
The U.T. Austin Smash Club are the ones that play melee.
You should try asking in this thread.

Hey, guys. Haven't seen you all in a while. How's it been the past few months?

Anyways, I was wondering if any of you wanted to come over to me and Nick's apartment either tomorrow or Monday and play some games. I got a Wii U and I've been itching to play Nintendo Land and NSMBU's multiplayer.

Oh, and I guess we can also play Brawl, too. Yeah.

Seriously, though, we really need to invite you guys more.

It's been fineish, tasting kind of tired with a side of obligation.
Going to have to say "no" to tomorrow.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You're welcome, Lumpy.

So tomorrow, I plan to leave here around 1:30-1:45 P.M.
I'll be picking up Ricky first (and Nick, if he decides to go), then I'll swing by Mike2's to grab him.
Should be in SM by like... 3:00-3:30 P.M.
Sound good?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Heading out now.
COMING FOR YOU, RICKY.

...and soon after that, Mike.

:phone:

Top Bottom