• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

what's with the black text and horrible name
black text is so that people cant read read my posts that well. people now can skip over my posts easier or if they wanted to see what i posted they would have to highlight my posts to get a clear view. the new name is so that nobody from out of bc can easily identify me. ill be entering tournaments with diff names from now on.

:phone:

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
oh fantastic, fly amanita banned my new acct. what a effing weirdo. doesnt that long hair hobo junkie jesus lookalike have anything better than to ban my new acct.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Mike has a really special gift in saying the most inappropriate things at any given time.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
Mike has a really special gift in saying the most inappropriate things at any given time.
sorry about that. i came to realize how much ive been influenced by jack... its gotten to a point where i think its really bad n i donno any ways to change it. my talk/speech/attitude heavily influenced by jack. -.-

this is what i get for hanging out with him so much during early highschool. gee ****ing gee

i dont wanna become the ****ing skinny version of jack thats horrible even tryna imagine such things. FML

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Haha, no worries, I thought it was hilarious, though I'm sure others would be offended.

Geist

Smash Master
Happy Halloween you guys :D

Yah Geist's place is ***'n tite. Also, Celeste is hella cute. Too bad she's not into melee or i would woo her with my technical and it'd be over for her.
lool I'm sure she'd jump at the chance to wreck you in an fps.
She's moving out in a few days though unfortunately.

booshk

Smash Lord
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY SION i wasnt sure if ur real birthday was on fb since we had that chat.. LOL

booshk

Smash Lord
no youkochan

thanks, guys. i don't remember any chat, booshk.
lol with will and u were like, i change the date on my fb to trick people and stuff

so i didnt know what to believe :p
anyways hope u had a good one man
tap u ez

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Excellent. You have managed to level up, Sion. Good job.

Also, I'm sorry to keep turning you guys down for smash, Adam. This month is too ********, because I stupidly registered for a December LSAT without giving myself enough time to study for it.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Happy Birthday Sion. I send you my best.... falcon.

EDIT: Yah manuel i thought you were in the middle of a secret covert-ops mission when i called yesterday XD

You were talking so quietly I could barely hear you.

Top Bottom