• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Who's Andy? I didn't find it too laggy on my side but he said it was.
Then he picked G&W stage >_>
Which I took full advantage of.

I haven't done #41 on Intense. I went through those on Normal after finding going through SSE on Hard to be a big mistake. It wasn't too hard on Normal (I used Meta Knight), I'll try hard. Don't think there is an Intense for Events?

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
I got page 292.
Hey bud, good rounds online. If I remember correctly,you throughly owned my ***, Old south style. Anyway, hope to play again, seeing as I had fun, and learned a thing or two.

Edit 1
Oh, everyone, My FC is 0430-7968-1741.
If you try to join one of my games and I do not accept, don't take it personally, it just means that I'm already playing against someone in 1v1s, which is the only way I play right now, till My cousin and I start doing 2v2 anyway.

Also, you The mods of this thread have my permission to add my FC to the first page, if it's decided that we are going to do it like that.

Edit 2
Also, my new mains (in brawl) are Fox/Falco. (*GASP!*)

piegopher

Smash Rookie
Finally got my roommate's wep key off of him so I made it online!

My code is 0645 5515 5057, using the name PIE

And added: $pite, Stevo, Manuel, Rushan, Camerican, hillary, blunted object, rampage, Noypi_Gjd, Z-r0w, and doppimus

supsup

Smash Rookie
Who's Andy? I didn't find it too laggy on my side but he said it was.
Then he picked G&W stage >_>
Which I took full advantage of.

I haven't done #41 on Intense. I went through those on Normal after finding going through SSE on Hard to be a big mistake. It wasn't too hard on Normal (I used Meta Knight), I'll try hard. Don't think there is an Intense for Events?
That was me, and yeah, it was really laggy on my side, probably a 1.5-2 second deay. I couldn't respond in time to most of your attacks.

and I meant on hard :p

Is Andrew/supsup Andy? Nah he wouldn't pick G&W stage.
You're right, I wouldn't pick it. It just happened to be on my random stage selection, lol

Do you have brawl yet? Wanna smash next saturday? yang is coming over to try out the game, haha

Rampage

vx
Hey bud, good rounds online. If I remember correctly,you throughly owned my ***, Old south style. Anyway, hope to play again, seeing as I had fun, and learned a thing or two.

Edit 2
Also, my new mains (in brawl) are Fox/Falco. (*GASP!*)
BITER BITER BITER!!!! haha I main Fox/Falco too. I just add in a sonic every now and then...

Yes could you not have time in the matches? That sudden death seemed unfair to you. I think you would've taken the match if it wasn't for that.

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
BITER BITER BITER!!!! haha I main Fox/Falco too. I just add in a sonic every now and then...

Yes could you not have time in the matches? That sudden death seemed unfair to you. I think you would've taken the match if it wasn't for that.
Yeah, I got ***** in that one XD. I mistakenly set it to 3stock 5 min, instead of 3stock 6 min.
Though, I need to work on my peach before playing her again, she seems to be much more precision based than my current mains, which I find amusing, actually.

Also, FCs Added: Camerican, Z-r0w, Blunted Objects, Meta, Dieslow,
Rampage, Bajor27 (Also, theres a bunch that aren't in this thread all the time).

So, yeah. Looking forward to plenty of SMASHING!

Sm_Sheba

Smash Cadet
sweet, iv finished adding everyone that has put up their FC on this forum. 2 bad only cam and blunt have added me back :p

add me guys, its not like your lists are filled up already

Metà

Smash Master
Finally got my roommate's wep key off of him so I made it online!

My code is 0645 5515 5057, using the name PIE

And added: $pite, Stevo, Manuel, Rushan, Camerican, hillary, blunted object, rampage, Noypi_Gjd, Z-r0w, and doppimus
Yo, add me.

Actually, everyone add me now. I think I have everyone here added. I'm running out of room for fc's. :( I almost have 50 now

Rampage

vx
@ evan
Really? I only have like 18 codes up. Where are you getting all these people?lol

Hey Pie, are you that guy that I played on the small tv at sfu 4? He kinda just left before the tournament start.

I'm pretty sure I was fox/falco and I falcon punched the guys doc to end the match. Can't forget that :3

piegopher

Smash Rookie
@ evan
Really? I only have like 18 codes up. Where are you getting all these people?lol

Hey Pie, are you that guy that I played on the small tv at sfu 4? He kinda just left before the tournament start.

I'm pretty sure I was fox/falco and I falcon punched the guys doc to end the match. Can't forget that :3
Yeaaaah that was me- And I don't think I'll ever hear the end of it. I'm a little reckless with my cape sometimes. It works better on space animals :D

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I think I've added everyone here. I'm up to 55/64 now though so hurry up and tell me if you have an FC. I don't think I've added Tiep/Ryan, Manuel, and some others.

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
Bleh I think we'll need to update the BC smasher index, I guess I'll start up a mock up after work. 64 spots is so... bleh.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
rushan_shekar [at] hotmail.com

Yeah I hate AIM too, that's why that's the only public contact info I get. Don't want people spamming my MSN >_> After writing a popular Maple Story thief guide I got spammed with people adding me. It was horrible.

You were doing great. Relatively lag-free too.

Metà

Smash Master
rushan_shekar [at] hotmail.com

Yeah I hate AIM too, that's why that's the only public contact info I get. Don't want people spamming my MSN >_> After writing a popular Maple Story thief guide I got spammed with people adding me. It was horrible.

You were doing great. Relatively lag-free too.
Well, if you use MSN at all could you send it to me via PM?

piegopher

Smash Rookie
Blast! Thwarted again by my roommate's stupid networking! I haven't successfully seen anyone add me yet, nor have I been able to see a random game :\ Anyone else had this problem? I'll give him a punch in the face tomorrow and see if that helps.

Word of advice- If you ever live with a network admin, get your own ISP and never let him near it. They like to make things complicated >_>

Rampage

vx
harts= gayest player ever

all the guy does is camp camp camp

Go camping in real life if you want just don't do that here fart knocker

lol I hate your falco ...it's so bad >_< Your peach is really...not bad just gay anyways gg I guess

YOU'RE TOO SLOWW

What the hell firestorm? Why'd you leave??! >_> wuss

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
lol

B.C thread is gonna be balls for the next while.. I'm just gonna keep playing meele until everyone realizes Brawl is a meele scrubs game. Then defeat everyone when you return. ;]

Top Bottom