• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B3ST Banner Shop [ Kriltex & LínkMã§TêR ] ReBoRn!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So sorry im taking awhile, ill have it done by tommorow cause at the moment im working on an assignment for school, really sorry about the delay :(
oh.......alright. Its cool then..school comes first very important. So do that I cant wait. Just making sure I was not forgotten:laugh: . thanks again...YOU AND YOUR FRIEND RULE!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

shinehex

Smash Lord
Long Island, New York (If you want to smash contac
hey guys I have another banner If want you to make for me I you don't mind. You did a nice job on the first.

Image:http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l235/jeff626/626943535_l.jpg

For the background I would like blue and a X pattern or whatever looks nice.

And for the text I would like it to say "I am tied to the labyrinth and the beast..."

And the size I would like it to be the same as my current banner if possible.

Thanks and this is the best banner shop on Smashboards!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
whoa!.sorry for the double post.I pressed back and I guess it saved it as another post will I was editng my post.sorry.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
heres your banner Dark.pch, i hope you enjoy it

feel free to ask for any changes
AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.its so cool......AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!........lol....but think you can make the background with like green flames. like the way you have it now, just green and switch the positions of Peach and daisy. thats all. Thanks in advance dude. I would give you like rep X infinity if I could....lol. thanks again man..you so RULE!!!!!!!!!.......:laugh:

oh and IF possible, I know it may seem cluttered but think you can raise the Peach doing the Down air a little higher so her leg can be shown?.if not than its cool. oh and when you spelled my name on the banner it's Dark.Pch. You forgot the period in my name between Dark and Pch.:laugh: (well I think you did.cant really tell....maybe you should make the words a little Darker.oh I know.Dark green.yea that would be good..dark green....thanks in adavnce.You rock....:laugh:

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
Banner

Hi
I would like you to make me banner.

Text - Gerudo Warrior. Hyrules true king. ( Gerudo warrior and hyrules true king don't have to be together they can be in separate parts of the banner)
Images-

load.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b9/Ganondorf.jpg/200px-Ganondorf.jpg

if you could find a different picture of Ganondorf that you like better feel free to use it and please make it like Ganondorf is being consumed by darkness.

please have the master sword on the ground dirty like its been destroyed.

colour scheme - Black and any other dark gloomy colour.

Setting- Please make it dark and gloomy.

Thank you

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, epickill sorry for the wait buddy! Heres your banner!

If you would like any changes, please feel free to ask!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
heres your updated banner Dark.Pch

Feel free to ask for any further changes
it looks sweet. I like it.......XD.....oh. I should of said it sooner but...can you add the rain affect?.......this is my last request..sorry for being a little kid......really i am..this is my last request........

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Hey hydro kirby! awsome render you supplied me with! Heres your banner and sorry for the wait!

If you'd like any changes, please feel free to ask!

Miharu

Smash Hero
Hey hydro kirby! awsome render you supplied me with! Heres your banner and sorry for the wait!

Wow, that's really great.

But is there any way to get Tifa in the picture (since that'd be really awesome)? Or would that make it took worse, lol?

+rep

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that's really great.

But is there any way to get Tifa in the picture (since that'd be really awesome)? Or would that make it took worse, lol?

+rep
Well in my oppinion it would make it look worse because i would have to minimize the picture to fit it in. and then you wouldn;t be able to see the detail but it is YOUR choice so if you would still like tifa in there please tell me

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Heres your banner gerudo warrior! Hurray for the great ganondorf

Miharu

Smash Hero
Well in my oppinion it would make it look worse because i would have to minimize the picture to fit it in. and then you wouldn;t be able to see the detail but it is YOUR choice so if you would still like tifa in there please tell me
Mm, I see.

Can I make another request later? Your banners are too good XD

EpicKill

Smash Cadet
Hmmm, for some reason i can't see my banner you posted and when i try and get the link it says page cant be displayed

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
Kriltex can u make acouple changes to my banner. sorry about this.
can you take out ganondorf and make the banner longer. Also can you take out all text. Can you put in the text Dawn of a new Age.

Kriltex

Smash Journeyman
Kriltex can u make acouple changes to my banner. sorry about this.
can you take out ganondorf and make the banner longer. Also can you take out all text. Can you put in the text Dawn of a new Age.

wait, so the only render you want in the banner is the master sword?

Top Bottom