• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Either that or he was too entertained playing the "Look at Megan Fox's thumbs!" game all day and didn't catch the movie.
Hey thumbs, this may have been the only post that i've said the word "thumbs" without an insult shortly followed.

WOOHOO!!!

=]

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Plastic bags are kinda translucent. It's just a buzzkill when the girls face gets to close and you get a peak of it through the plastic bag. The risk of losing your hard-on= worth the life of a tree.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Plastic bags are kinda translucent. It's just a buzzkill when the girls face gets to close and you get a peak of it through the plastic bag. The risk of losing your hard-on= worth the life of a tree.
>_> Then use 2.

PUT a bag on her face......no air holes >_>.....then punch it
Or this.

Otherwise, yes, hard-on == tree.
-DD

KREVA

Smash Cadet
Jennifer's Body is out today. I am going to go see it just because Megan Fox is on the screen.

Too bad I'll be sitting in the back of the theater. My erection will be so enormous, people will be screaming "down in front!". And my erection has only gotten to that state because of Sebomatic. :)

Movie is going to be garbage. Still, it's Megan Fox.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
We'll rent an apartment together then, yes? =D
You, me, and Cafe. And then I'll make a movie about our adventures and near death experiences in the heart of LA. The strangest trio to surprise the film industry :p

then sebs DI will suck

so whos goin to cp tonight *****es?
I'm thinking about it, but I'm really tired. We should all just go out drinking on Route 1, you can't be too tired to drink :bee:

Top Bottom