• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lmfao KIMARI HUNGRY I'M THE RAVEN JOHN GOODMAN *Mel Gibson blows him away with shotgun*

Dude I am laughing my ****ing *** off remembering all that **** HAHAHHAHAHHAA

edit- Phil got banned?!?!?!

GOD DAMMIT HALEY

KREVA

Smash Cadet
lmfao KIMARI HUNGRY I'M THE RAVEN JOHN GOODMAN *Mel Gibson blows him away with shotgun*

Dude I am laughing my ****ing *** off remembering all that **** HAHAHHAHAHHAA

edit- Phil got banned?!?!?!

GOD DAMMIT HALEY
How did Phil get banned this time?! ROFL

skins

Smash Rookie
Prior to 2007, cigarette lighters were illegal. Security officers were gathering 22,000 lighters each day before TSA decided to lift the ban so officers could focus on finding more dangerous items.

KREVA

Smash Cadet
Prior to 2007, cigarette lighters were illegal. Security officers were gathering 22,000 lighters each day before TSA decided to lift the ban so officers could focus on finding more dangerous items.
Did you know (and this is from what I heard from Smokers) that they are passing a law that is making cigarettes more expensive. It'll be $20 a pack in Manhattan and about 10 to $12 here in MD/VA/DC. The said-law is made to prevent younger children from smoking since most of them are broke.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Is there a way for the programmer to access the status/flag register in IA32 architecture to read and display its contents to the standard output? Please write the relevant assembly/C code if there is a way to access the status register? If not, explain why?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Hey Thumbs, remember when I ***** your ******* at COT4 in Melee?

I hope you've gotten better.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=249519

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL did we play? I don't remember haha I do remember seeing Kage dair fsmash fair combo your Fox on Dreamland though :p

Holy **** it was like the best Ganon combo I've ever seen

Niko_K

Smash Master
haha I think we played, or did I play Hax? I actually remember doing pretty good against him at the time xD. Tuar too.

/obvious sandbag

**** that Kage bull****.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LMFAO come on you know it was amazing :p

Playing Cactuar was a nightmare. His standing still mindgames are so effective and it just doesn't make sense. Kinda like CK and his ****ING BULL**** standing uptilt. What is this barrier?!?! I CAN'T APPROACH HIM

Niko_K

Smash Master
LOL RaynEX taught me the art of standing fox utilt and wavedash turn around utilt XD It's like a shield but with less cooldown and combos into ****.

Top Bottom