• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Battle Tower: WiFi Tourney -tourney started! next round deadline: 9/17

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I would, but a) we can always just play in person, and b) my connection sucks.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Ha. Ninja'd.

Sorry I couldn't hang around for friendlies after. I looked at the clock and remembered I've got a project I need to be working on.</schooljohns>

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I almost forgot about coming here after the match, lol

LMNTOLP and I got our game in!

I won and lmntolp was so nice about my random lagggggggg. I'll ask him to stop by later to confirm! :3

Moko

Smash Cadet
I have to play today with ThaOriginChu, I'll wait 'till half past six p.m. (gtm+1) then I have to go out; maybe I will be back before midnight (gtm+1).

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
OriginChu already gave you the win. The only match we are waiting for is Blash vs Alby.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I'm always the one to hold up tournaments x_____x
I think I'm just going to give Blash the win, my television is broken, and I have to leave for my dads today.
The only thing that I could do, would be to try and bring my wii over to his house and mess around with the wifi there. However I think I've held up the show enough lol. Good luck with the tournament prime <3

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Wow, nice work here, K Prime - haven't spoken to you in ages lol wonder if you even remember me xD

So, any chance of me joining the list of Wifi players? My FC is in my profile somewhere... and I live in Eastern Australia :)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I won the the set against Wiscus 2-0. It's weird, though, I never fought two Pika's in a row at a tournament before.......

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Yup Tusm got me! :)

I cant wait for the next tourny I can participate in. Everyone hurry up and lose to prime :p

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Confirming. Darn it, I was preparing to play Pika this tourney, not Snake... and I can't chaingrab (yet) in Wifi... :(

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
GGs @alt, Kenny, and.... uhh the other Pikachu I played at VC. >< I dunno who you were, sorry!

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Just an update: I contacted my opponent a while ago, and have yet to receive a response.

The fact that as of this post, my opponent hasn't been on the site since Feb 27th might have something to do with it.

lmntolp

Smash Apprentice
Just an update: I contacted my opponent a while ago, and have yet to receive a response.

The fact that as of this post, my opponent hasn't been on the site since Feb 27th might have something to do with it.
ElNoNombreHombre won against me today.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
ElNoNombreHombre won against me today.
I was hoping to get a pika ditto before getting eliminated. I saw my pika come out, then yours with the bandanna, and I was like "YES!"

I'da done some friendlies, but I've got schoolwork to do :(.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Terios and I played out the next round early (since I'll be away from my Wii for a bit).

Turns out my pika's slightly too slow.

2-1 Terios.

Anther

Smash Champion
I got your pm, but it's winter break here and I'm out of town ;_;... I'll be back home tomorrow... at some point... lol.

Though I think if through some miracle of time, I'll have time to play wifi while I'm here... but it'd definitely be a miracle of time =X.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Gonna update brackets soon.

Edit: Gonna make today the last day for round 2.

Still waiting for:

Espy vs Blash
Anther vs Moko

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If Blash is on later, I can play my set.

If not, I'll forfeit so Blash can advance.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh wow, this tournament's been moving along nicely.....good job, Prime!

Syko, I can play anytime tomorrow after ~5ish.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I'm gonna advance Blash since Espy said it was alright and I need an answer from Anther and Moko. Who's going to forfeit?

Top Bottom