• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Beast Coast Spam Thread

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
We at the Beast Coast are too busy buying our hats, and lacin' our ones to post in a spam thread. We come on from time to time, but not HAB. He can post often because he uses this fancy internet doodad to get his hats.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
So I'm no longer a part of Michigan as far as smash goes and NYC is my second home, so I'll come chill here for a while.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I was flipping through channels and saw that there's a program called "Pig Bomb," and I physically had to do a double take and check the summary to see what it was.

A title like "Pig Bomb" just begs for investigation.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Anyone watch the segment on the bigger than Giant Squid? Pretty cool that only females are the only ones to be found. Please note that the size of their eyeball is larger than a soccer ball. And it looks like a larger version of the human eye.

Anyone want to write a 3pg paper (2x spaced, 12pt Times New Roman) on the Sony Stock? Background, and how the stock has been since late January-Early April? Highs and lows should be followed by articles about why you think the stock behaved as it did.

I'm failing economics.. and it's my second time taking the course.. and I can't drop it because I need it to keep my health insurance up. ****in' student loan.

Any takers to help a poor girls 2.5GPA? XD

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
I'd help if you need help with things dealing with numbers and graphs.

With the exception of Economics. Only cuz I almost bombed Economics :laugh:

That's fantastic! I got a D the first time I took the class. Taking the same class, but I already failed my first test.. so I'm basically not going to pass this semester either. Funny thing is, I don't need it for my major. But I gotta keep taking it to keep my health insurance thing up. SoaB!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
That's fantastic! I got a D the first time I took the class. Taking the same class, but I already failed my first test.. so I'm basically not going to pass this semester either. Funny thing is, I don't need it for my major. But I gotta keep taking it to keep my health insurance thing up. SoaB!
Do you have to take the same class or you're just using it as an elective class to fill your credits up?

I got a C I think for my Econ class cramming like 60 pages in 5 hrs ..... was a nightmare

:horror:

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
I'm taking it because I thought I needed it. But I just recently found out that it's not one of my requirements. Even for Gen. Ed. So.. I want out. D isn't passing. And I have enough on my plate. I don't need a failing grade of a class to lower my already below average GPA. Know what I'm saying? ):

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm taking it because I thought I needed it. But I just recently found out that it's not one of my requirements. Even for Gen. Ed. So.. I want out. D isn't passing. And I have enough on my plate. I don't need a failing grade of a class to lower my already below average GPA. Know what I'm saying? ):
Hmm if you're doing bad why not drop it?

It'll lighten the load for you and help you concentrate more on the other classes.

I mean unless you can't drop it due to credits. If you need help in math though let me know ;)

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Pretty much, it's the student loan holding me back from dropping. I won't be covered from parents health insurance if I'm not a full 12credits. :\

Going to talk to student adviser on Thursday afternoon about my options.

I should be taking Calculus sometime this following year (probably fall). So I'll take you up on your offer to help me with math! :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Pretty much, it's the student loan holding me back from dropping. I won't be covered from parents health insurance if I'm not a full 12credits. :\

Going to talk to student adviser on Thursday afternoon about my options.

I should be taking Calculus sometime this following year (probably fall). So I'll take you up on your offer to help me with math! :D
Yea definitely, I'd love to help ^_^.

And that really sucks about Econ, its mainly reading so maybe kill a boring afternoon reading Econ?.... *shrugs*

Though... that sounds terrible >_<

Quoted before the edit because drunken Haley is comic gold.

Sig worthy, as well.
LOL funny, I really didn't drink THAT much. I was feeling it though :).

I'm actually gonna drink on Thursday to celebrate that I don't have to attend school for an entire week though :lick:

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Yeah dmbrandon also if you know him, we're all rooming together.. im workin in the console tournament room 9am-3pm and dazwa is console freeplay 9-3 also, we should chill at some point

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Hells to the yayuhz. I'll have the ball and chain with me, and even though she hates Smash she'd probably hate doing things alone even more. I know Diem, but I doubt he remembers me.

Top Bottom