• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Beast Coast Spam Thread

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
I'm taking it because I thought I needed it. But I just recently found out that it's not one of my requirements. Even for Gen. Ed. So.. I want out. D isn't passing. And I have enough on my plate. I don't need a failing grade of a class to lower my already below average GPA. Know what I'm saying? ):
I'm an Econ major! If you have questions you can ask meeeeeeee!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

We need more stuff in hereeeeeeeeeeeeee.

And I just wasted like 2-3 hours on the boards when I shoulda been studying for my midterm tomorrow

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Just got my Western Civ midterm back, and I passed with a mother ****in 92! To solve the Economics issue I had, I dropped the course (without losing health care plan from parents). Now, I don't need Western Civ or Biology, but I'd lose my parents coverage if I wasn't at least a part-time student. Now I am!

Waltz is joining the navy and might leave before Apex! Calls for sad time.
But we're going to chill with Doom so that he can practice, and hopefully he'll attend more events before he has to go!

--
I'm going to be taking a C++ class May24- June 30th at my main campus in Paterson. Fffff.
Wake up: 7ish
Leave: 8am
Arrive: 8:50am
Class: 9am
Leave: 10:45
Get home: 11am

Four days a week yo. I'm crying already for all the gas I'm going to waste. D:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Just got my Western Civ midterm back, and I passed with a mother ****in 92! To solve the Economics issue I had, I dropped the course (without losing health care plan from parents). Now, I don't need Western Civ or Biology, but I'd lose my parents coverage if I wasn't at least a part-time student. Now I am!

Waltz is joining the navy and might leave before Apex! Calls for sad time.
But we're going to chill with Doom so that he can practice, and hopefully he'll attend more events before he has to go!

--
I'm going to be taking a C++ class May24- June 30th at my main campus in Paterson. Fffff.
Wake up: 7ish
Leave: 8am
Arrive: 8:50am
Class: 9am
Leave: 10:45
Get home: 11am

Four days a week yo. I'm crying already for all the gas I'm going to waste. D:
Congrats!

Thats awesome =3.

And wut >_____< I've this is my 8th semester having at least one class everyday.

I envy your 4 day week :(

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
oh nooo blackwaltz is leavingggg ;__;

but grats mrs!

Wow .. page 7.. this thread has existed for how long... something is really lacking here.....

Annd why are avatars currently dead :(

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
CT Thread? Wassat :b

I decided to drop my summer course. My Visual Basic professor told me that it is torture to do a 15wk course into a 6wk session. Plus, the professor who would be teaching during the summer is a ***** and won't budge if someone isn't understanding something. So, I think I'll take a public speaking course in a branch of the community college that's a good 25min closer to me. xD

Yeah, BlackWaltzX will be leaving soon to go to boot camp (?) for two months before going to schooling for whatever field he decides to do for a few years. So he's hoping to get in as much Brawl as he can before he goes. Just want to make sure he has a great time before he leaves! So if anyone is around West Milford (Northern NJ --within 40mile radius) He'll probably be attending close tournaments. Like, Apex 2? We so want to go to ._. But he's not sure if he'll be gone by then or not. One of the few Olimar mains will disappear completely soon!

Tec, I've always managed to get a four days a week semester. This is only my fourth semester though (not counting summer courses).

Anyone catch the first episode of LIFE on Discovery? Pretty awesome!
But then again, there was this other show on Channel 4(?) with Guy (from Food Network) who now has this intense game show on when premier of LIFE was starting.

Adventure time will be starting April 5th - I'm kinda excited for that crap.

Still neglecting my history paper (it's short, only 3-4pgs) that's due Monday. But it needs to be put into ETutoring or a writing tutor that's only really at the main campus. He won't accept the paper if it hasn't been seen and revised by one of those options. Rawr.

I.B

Smash Lord
AHAHA

Naw I just saw people post and call you that, plus facebook tells all.

Btw, add me, it's Imadh Bedri (hence I.B, i'm so ****ing original)

edit: oh oops, I already have you added apparently o.o

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Oh yea true the sheik boards.....

LOL dude I didn't even think of my own name :laugh:

And when I go on Facebook I'll add you... I don't go on very often.

Or you can add me.

Haley Kim

EDIT: Dammit IB :mad:

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
I miss CCS.

Also, I've been raging hard lately.
And now I've taken up to reading all Alice manga I can find on onemanga.
They need to update them more often I tell ya.

I caught nearly all legendaries in SS. All I have left is Entei, Latios, Groudon, Rayquaza and Mewtwo.
I guess not close to all, but at least half of the legendaries I caught so far.
My poor savings ;__; All those Ultra Balls..

Now.
Off with your heads.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Its really ridiculous how a game that came out in 1996 has stayed almost exactly the same for the past 14 years, releases new games that are pretty much the same, and still sells a ridiculous amount of copies even when they release remakes with the same gameplay.

In my opinion, the game designers of pokemon are some of the laziest game designers ever.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Bored in Biology. I hate this class. It's the only one I'm near failing.

adf;asdfa;woie fasifjas;efiojwme

I have nothing else to report. Except that I dissected a starfish, crayfish, and grasshopper in lab all by myself on Tuesday. My professor claims that we will be dissecting a fetal cat before the semester is over on May 6th.

What a downer.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Bored in Biology. I hate this class. It's the only one I'm near failing.

adf;asdfa;woie fasifjas;efiojwme

I have nothing else to report. Except that I dissected a starfish, crayfish, and grasshopper in lab all by myself on Tuesday. My professor claims that we will be dissecting a fetal cat before the semester is over on May 6th.

What a downer.
A CAT?

T________________T

This is what make me happy I'm an Electrical Engineer.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If I can I'd absolutely love to be a professor.

Its just... getting a doctorate is >_______________>

EDIT: Why do I need to write papers on the environment when I wanna make circuits and mess with electricity?

:mad:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Because you have an effing Card Captors sig.

That's reason enough for them to **** with you.

^_^

But yeah, getting a doctorate will suck. For now, it's high school hellions for me.

Top Bottom