• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Players.....again

Xelyst

-_-
your not trash lol

jeez =(

just do what you want m2k, it's your life

stick with what game gives you more fulfillment

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
1. Dr. PP
2. Hbox
3. Armada
4. Jman
5. Axe/Wobbles

sup

btw hbox, how's it feel both misinterpreting my post, AND losing just like I said you would?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
news alert: people that lose to low tiers cannot be the best player in the world.

hungrybox loses to young link, peepee loses to pikachu, mango loses to ganon. y'all need to just stop sucking and accept the era of Armada. EU4L

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
news alert: people that lose to low tiers cannot be the best player in the world.

hungrybox loses to young link, peepee loses to pikachu, mango loses to ganon. y'all need to just stop sucking and accept the era of Armada. EU4L
armada is #3.

go away fanboy.

Doser

Smash Ace
im quitting melee at nationals. im trash now
Honestly you should, you just cry after every tournament, you forfeited at Pound V against hbox you're pathetic. Go get your ego stroked else where, you're such an attention ***** it's unreal. After every tournament you say you're going to quit because you're "bad, trash, garbage etc." despite getting top 5 or higher, it is so obvious you're just fishing for compliments. If you hate smash then leave, if you only play for the money then play brawl, but stop these half ***** tourney attendances and all of the ensuing baww after them.

shawz

Smash Rookie
Honestly you should, you just cry after every tournament, you forfeited at Pound V against hbox you're pathetic. Go get your ego stroked else where, you're such an attention ***** it's unreal. After every tournament you say you're going to quit because you're "bad, trash, garbage etc." despite getting top 5 or higher, it is so obvious you're just fishing for compliments. If you hate smash then leave, if you only play for the money then play brawl, but stop these half ***** tourney attendances and all of the ensuing baww after them.
show some respect

he's been through a lot, and he's given us the pleasure of watching him play. don't rip on someone when they're down. i didn't want to see m2k forfeit against hbox but the guy is a respectable smasher and has done a **** ton for us.

if you are quiting m2k i hope you find something else you're passionate about :). gl you will be one of my favorite smashers of all time

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
you have pp as your #1, falco main. and you're calling me a fanboy lmao...

AR-MA-DA!
i hate pps falco. its mad boring. m2k and v3ctorman are my favorite smashers

you know what though? I'm not a ****** and I'm a good judge of skill.

hbox currently has a better NA record than Armada.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I like m2k but he makes me feel bad to play against. <.<

I'd suggest sticking to just Brawl for m2k even though I'd love for him to focus on Melee more. I think he'd be happier that way.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Shut up. Your trolling is bad and your bias is bad and you are very bad. I don't care what you guys rank me but I'll never count Apex for myself since I have improved drastically since then and I had johns for Apex anyway(not that I'll be saying those or that they actually mattered but please respond like I did and they do <3).

Mango was on his real game. It took me time to catch up but when I did we went even in Falco dittos(I think, maybe I won more? hard to remember) and I almost always beat his Fox(due to his impatience he says LOL <3 Mango).

interesting

G2 hype!

Lol don't worry Jman I still know you ****. <3

GIVE EM THE ****!!!

And I'll be analyzing my games vs him in due time. I'll be focusing more on my confidence than my actual strategies though, since that seems to do way more for me lately.

I thought you would have used your older set counts vs Armada and I to validate you being above us. Interesting once again.

I agree with that list though Hbox. If M2K does what he did at Pound again next major then I may begin to rethink that position for him though. I guess Amsah would get it then?

Edit: eh top 5 is still kinda hard when I think about it lol. My opinion will probably change after I think about it more...hmmmm
after seeing PPMD's post^ i get the feeling that hes the kind of guy thats like, impossible to dislike. PP = Bro

i sense butthurt and attention whoring from this post

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
1. PP
2. Armada
3. Mango (I don't know where to put him)
4. H-Box
5. M2K
6. Amsah
7. J-Man
8. Axe
9. Zhu
10. Lucky
11. Hax
12. Vanz
Just from watching I haven't played any of these people because I'm terrible lol. Wobbles, Shiz, and Darc dropped out. Axe, PP, Vanz, and Hax all made big jumps. Amsah, Mango, and H-Box all lost two places or more of rank.

strawhats

Smash Master
As sad as it is for me to say m2k might be better off not playing melee singles anymore. Doubles is fine, but his performance and overall skill is dropping like a wildfire.

I had fun playing against m2k in a **** load of friendlies this past weekend. Also good **** PP, thanks for the friendlies btw.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
I feel like Mango has successfully trolled many a smasher into believing he is no longer #1...people will wonder why they ever questioned his #1 ranking come Genesis.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
wait what?

You got 5thm and you potentially could have gotten 4th or even 3rd, and you're saying you're trash?

Really, Jason?

come on now, just because PP is better than you know doesn't mean you're trash.

once again, YOU GOT 5TH PLACE, THAT'S REALLY ****ING GOOD LAST TIME I CHECKED

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
Singles Bracket:

1: Dr. PP
2: Armada
3: HBox
4: Axe
5: Mew2king
5: Hax
7: Cactaur
7: Vanz
9: Cyrain
9: Shroomed
9: Amsah
9: Remen
13: Unknown522
13: Zhu
13: Kels
13: Silent Wolf
17: Chu
17: Strawhat
17: Lovage
17: S2J
17: MacD
17: Blunted_Object
17: Mang0
17: KirbyKaze
25: col bol
25: Tect
25: Tope
25: Raynex
25: Chillin
25: Tec0
25: LOZR
25: D'OH
33: Redd
33: Plank
33: V3ctorMan
33: DJ Nintendo

welcome to reality. population 0

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
wait what?

You got 5thm and you potentially could have gotten 4th or even 3rd, and you're saying you're trash?

Really, Jason?

come on now, just because PP is better than you know doesn't mean you're trash.

once again, YOU GOT 5TH PLACE, THAT'S REALLY ****ING GOOD LAST TIME I CHECKED

not that good.

I ran 267 inception tests, and I got 5th 150 times, 4th 20 times, and between 7th-16th the rest of the times.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Mew2King should take bow out. 5th is a good place to stop and there is honestly no longer any money or passion in it for him anymore. Some of us can remember when he was that nerdy kid getting 4stocked by Wes but...it didn't matter he loved to play the game. Now he is becoming a gate keeper. Meaning he's becoming the "if you can beat this guy your officially one of the best". As a long time fan I'd hate to see this happen. Especially since he doesn't put time into being his best let alone getting better at melee I suspect at this rate in the next year or 2 more and more people will figure out his grab/gimp game and start passing him by. Before this happens I think he should retire happy and still top 5-10. Take a lesson from the previous best marth and vanish from the scene :awesome:

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
oh yea

that was good too

and inception lol

for real though, The Departed, forever in my Top5 favorites

okay back on topic

... I have nothing more to say for now

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
before m2k quits he should consider paying that dude, perhaps through winning brawl tournaments.
EDIT: looks like that's getting resolved. good.

I personally think it goes:

Armada
PP
Hbox
Mango
Axe
Amsah/M2K

but then that's my opinion, which is what the thread is made for, shoot it down if that is what makes you happy.
I would also like to say at this point that ice will be getting top 3 at the next major tournament he attends in america.

Stev

Smash Ace
I don't think Axe is above M2K. As much as I love the guy, I think M2K's sheik would win. This is the first tournament that he has ever placed above M2K and that was cuz M2K forfeited losers (although hbox still might have beat him). Also, to my knowledge, I don't think Axe played mostly spacies in bracket

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm omitting Mango for obvious reasons, although, I still think he's by a large margin the best player.

1. Dr. Peepee
2/3. Hungrybox/Armada. I *want* to put Armada , but I think Hbox has a slightly better record against *cough*American*cough* top players
4. Mew2king
5/6. Axe/Jman

eghghhdgsdhg **** it i suck at making lists
no more

linkoninja

Smash Journeyman
People need to give M2K more credit, he can compete at the highest level (top 5) in Brawl and Melee. And even though Brawl and Melee are completely different it takes a lot to be really good at both AND be able to switch between games and characters in such a short amount of time.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
wtf @ people telling m2k to stick to melee/stick to brawl/stick to sheik/marth/fox/stick to whatever

leave him alone. he doesn't enjoy smash anymore.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
and the funnier part was that I was beating Mango's spacies in friendlies @ Pound 5

well, like 70% of the matches
Mango says

"Someone needs to tell hbox

that he only beat my spacies 70 percent of the time cause i hadnt played melee since wintergamefest

and those friendlies i played him in were literally my first few matches
and it was close"

Top Bottom