• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

fZk

Smash Lord
Smashfest in EL is back on. I will be hosting since Marco will be busy. We will be playing in Marco's old appartement, is currently empty since he moved out but he still has it until the end of the month. So is one big place just for playing.

So far JTSM and whoever he's bringing and Tom and L_cancel are coming. This is a good chance for AA to play L since he never goes anywhere. I will be providing a couple of pizzas but I need setups since I don't own any.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Pizza? Did I hear best smashfest ever, or best smashfest ever?? Also Goddy says he has to work so he doesnt need to be picked up anymore

JTsm

Smash Master
So we stopped at Arby's, but there was a long line, so Kevin didn't want to deal with that. We went back to the car, but it wouldn't start. I thought it was the Anti-Theft lock, but apparently the car battery was dying. I should of have used my car, but there was too many peeps.

JTsm

Smash Master
I'll be more motivated going if I bring people with me tomorrow to West MI. Anyone interested in PM only tourney tomorrow?

Top Bottom