• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

RapE

Smash Ace
Sheepy whats the info on the tourny stop being a scrub and do this! Also i would be a carrier cause i like ****ing everything up son!

Acro

Smash Ace
ohio is better thats true lmao but does MI care? no.. so **** ohio.. lol drephen should come up for sheepys tournament and prove hes better

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I need a ride to the smashfest this weekend. Only problem is I need to be back before Midnight, since I work that day.

I'll help pay the gas for it, I just need a ride is all.

EDIT: Oh yeah. I forgot. If Midnight isn't doable, then 4 is the other time I can do, since I can get someone to cover the shift I work at Midnight.

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
then every body will have to woop on some body as trails says let the games begin to bad tho cant make smashfest cuase got training ill be back in lansing on sunday /monday

Acro

Smash Ace
Midland just chillin this weekend so we prob wont be there unless we get very bored n decide to randomly waste money on gas.. i got your calls mikey but then proceded to drop my cellphone in my own urine so it no longer works.. wont get another one till the 25th so you'll have to try other peoples

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I'm up at CMU right now, but if you're willing to give me a ride(at least back from this), I'm over in the Merrill dorm in 219, Naruto. Give me a call on my cell phone if you can do at least that. (586) 337 - 0807. It'll be on all the time, it's just if I'm at class or work, I'll have to call you back is all. No big deal.

Hah, sorry to hear that, Acro. I figured something happened to your phone. Hope you get an even better one soon.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
There's a party at CMU that i wanted to go to at like 10pm today (friend's 21st, so there should be lots of alcohol)... Naruto, if you wanted to head down there early, and if Mikey or my friend could accomodate a few extra people in the dorm for tonight or whatever, I could go down there with you guys for tonight and tomorrow (i'll chip in $10 for gas). Just a suggestion if you guys want to party tonight and smash tomorrow but we'll need a place to stay. Sounds like Mikey's got work so i'm not positive it will work.
Let me know if this would work for you guys as soon as you can.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
All righty. Just give me a call when you're about to head over so I can get all ready and stuffs. And I wouldn't be able to house anyone, anyhow, since we have a few guests coming around this weekend(I think). Sorry, Rash. :/

Butters

Smash Apprentice
So like other day after my instructor whooped our ***** in a 5 mile run through the woods he said,

"What did you p*****s do after you passed the PAST test and qualified for this job? Smoke pot and play videogames for 3 months?"

I thought he was onto me :)

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Sorry for the doublepost, but...

Ito, if you find a black and white checkered wallet, you should contact felicks or his girlfriend. It's his gf's, and she thinks she might have left it in your house.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Oh man I hope that's where it is, otherwise I'll have to try my luck at Georgios, or (bleh) 7-Eleven >_<

We need to get her a wallet chain!
Yes, you do. And I'm sorry that I couldn't find it. It wasn't anywhere in plain sight from what I could see. Ito might be able to look in a lot more detail than I could, though.

EDIT: Speaking of Ito, I hope you can get in touch with me soon. I wanted to talk to you about a fe thingies.

Top Bottom