• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I don't really play Smash much anymore, but I might block out a weekend some time to go to lansing.... Probably not for a few weeks though.

fel!cks ze reflecks

Smash Apprentice
we had a badass fest, but trail got OWNED (the tournament is actually still in progress)

and i actually WON a set! almost beat **** too, lol

for Lansing we're looking at alternating biweekly big fests/possible tourneys, and smaller local fests for our crew. tournaments might be played to help fund those who drove and stuff, so hopefully Michigan can make this stuff more frequent!

and we need more TVs next time!

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
Yeah, it would be cool to have fests more often, my friends and I had a lot of fun, it was the first fest for most of them.
Acro and ****, those 2 vs 2 matches were sweet, me and my friend just need to practice team attack on more often and hopefully win our 5 bucks back someday.

I think I need to team with Acro more often, we were kicking *** up until I needed to leave.

Butters

Smash Apprentice
Air Force Tier List...

Top Tier:
Combat Controllers <---:)
Fighter Pilots
Pararescue
Sere

Mid Tier:
Cooks
Supply
Loadmasters
Intel

Bottom Tier:
Security Forces

Butters=Awesomness

Butters=sucks

Smash Rookie
Air Force Tier List...

Top Tier:
Combat Controllers <---:)
Fighter Pilots
Pararescue
Sere

Mid Tier:
Cooks
Supply
Loadmasters
Intel

semi-Bottom Tier:
Security Forces

real bottom tier:
not clutch<---- where i actually am
Butters=sucks
just puting in the facts

MrMojoRisin

Smash Apprentice
Anyone in the SW area wanna start up a biweekly or monthly smashfest? I have a store that's thinking about getting one started up, let me know if there's any interest in this.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Just wondering, do any of you beleive in UFO's and aliens.
i do and i think we are being prepared for ummm how do i say it.... visitation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZYKkDK4Szg&NR

i think in the next 10 years the world will be introduced to aliens, friendly or hostile i dont know.
or mabye two races of aliens, one of bug form and the other of psychic abilities and they battle eachother while we are caught inbetween...... id get in a seige tank.

Dopey

Smash Lord
oh but it can keith....it can....im hoppin in a wraith for stealthyness, cops cant see u smokin in a wraith.

or cany they?......

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
I know a few smashers in SW that would attend biweekly's/smashfests Mojo. We've tried ourselves to get a few things going =\

Acro

Smash Ace
lol if you fly too close to missile turrets or science vessels then the cops can see you so betta watch out.. at least you have a quick ride for getaway

Dopey

Smash Lord
who needs a quick ride when i have AA missles 3rd upgrade and a ground laser? pffffft fux fux fux fux FUX THE POLICE!

Dopey

Smash Lord
fux it, ill jus be a ghost

NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED

oh wait thats jus a smoke cloud ; )

Top Bottom