• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

AS Money

Smash Lord
We should have more crew battles, I think Grand Rapids vs. Midland would be a good match, we should do that sometime. Does Midland want to come down maybe next weekend or something?

Edit: Alcoady, your considered GR area right?
dose trespayne want to come to midland we have made several trips maybe others would like traveling to our nice town(this does not refure to dope he was here this weekend)

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnQf3QEu938 Why you so stupid?

Acro

Smash Ace
lol yeah joel just try fast food and you'll eventually get hired.. or get james to get you a job at his new place that pwns

Nice sig keith lmao

HOT POCKETS!!!! YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH!

RapE

Smash Ace
Crew battles screw it acros going first just so no one else has too haha too good

Acro

Smash Ace
lmao hopefully the GR crew wont be as nooby as the ann arbor... holy **** that was pretty bad.. to this day it gives me nightmares.. kinda like the finals vids for some tourny I just watched

Doppleganger

Smash Rookie
I'll be at LTU tomorrow with a friend, it's finally time to come out. Hopefully a lot of people are going to be there.

Seriously, I've been itching to play for ages.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
smash tomorrow (today technically)... who's comin'? Midland doesn't count

rofl... nice timing dopple...
don't count on anyone to be there other than myself and two other LTU guys. 1-4 on a wednesday doesn't usually bring a large crowd. C'est la vie.

Doppleganger

Smash Rookie
Maybe not, but whatever. At least I'm getting my name out there to someone. Hope you guys are good.

Just want to play, tis' all.

Valban

Smash Apprentice
aww thats cute. Think his name will brake thru all our add brains. well i got something to tell you... wait, is there a butterfly in my room. AWSOME!!

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
In case someone is trying to get to the smash fest at LTU today, they're having a blood drive on the first floor lounge so we'll have to meet on the THRID FLOOR LOUNGE instead. kapish?

Anther

Smash Champion
I woulda loved to come to LTU today, but yeah.. we're gonna be smashing at EMU today starting around 3:30-4.
I forgot to post about it. <3.

AS Money

Smash Lord
why is there a blizzerd out side?????????????????????????????????
An inconvinient truth global cooling

such things make questions go through my head

Is there a God?
What is the meaning of life?
Why is that man outside in a sleeveless shirt?

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Hey hey hey! What's up with the no-show, Doppleganger? We were quite disappointed not to face somebody new? Well, actually, we did anyway. Two new people randomly decided to join when they heard we were playing smash. Weren't 1/2 bad, either!

Oh, and COT: I DONATED BLOOD TODAY at the Blood Drive. What fun! After the initial shock of being impaled by a pointy steel object, it really wasn't that bad. It gave me a good feeling to know that I potentially saved someone's life, though!! Dang! I won't be able to play vidjagames for a while now...

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
it's like russ said for the most part. we also had some weird janitor guy who seemed to get a kick out of the game... i hope that's not what we all become when we're that old :(

40 year old man who rants about Battlefield and plays Gunbound FTL...

Furthermore, dopple is a no show...

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
I'm always ready to pay ten dollars to fight against impossible odds! i should be in for that as long as long as dope and joel are heading down there too with room for another contribution to the pot and for gas. :I

Why not just name our team "1+1=2" if you want to state the obvious? Heh, actually that team name i just thought of works out pretty well... "Team 1+1=2"

Acro

Smash Ace
lmao nice vid shibby.. for some reason not trying at DDR doesnt work that well for me... still havnt even passed max unlimited

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
lol thanks anther. Oh I DO have vids of me actually trying too. Sorry most of them are not funny :(

www.youtube.com/shibbypod

lol I should make an ITG sequal of that DDR video, but it's just so **** dark in the place i play ITG..

lol and acro, Maxx Unlimited isn't hard at all! you're a noob! lol jk, my high score on it is 16 greats, so in this video I totally sucked, but the Paranoia Survivor video, I actually did pretty well for not trying, only 5 more greats than my best lol. I was kinda suprised. But thats the old DDR extreme machine in Mt. Pleasant. They took the new SuperNova (the only good supernova machine in the world) out and put it in cedar point... *******s....

D.B.S. If you wanna play Tetris online against me some time, I'm always game for that. Just get me your DS Friend code and we'll play, that would be sweet since no one in midland plays tetris anymore

Dopey

Smash Lord
its all part of my strat, crush thier moral by not letting them get kills, then go for the win!

and it worked...=p

Butters

Smash Apprentice
OMG KIDS! 2 more quitters here in Mississippi. Boundries are being crossed. One team member had to go to the ER today, another almost drowned yesterday. ;)

D_B_S

Smash Lord
:D @ Shibby When I go over my friends house I'll play u on line...
I dont have high speed....Netzero sucks btw lol
And umm I dont know my friend code also O_o Just got it

Tourney tommorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!...and I cant go..

Doppleganger

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I'm not going to lie, I overslept. I still could have made it with plenty of time to spare, but I just thought **** it. Someone mentioned only a couple of people going, so it didn't seem too exciting. The real dealbreaker for my no-show was that my friend overslept until 3:00, I couldn't get ahold of him until he called me. I regret not going now, though, especially since I've been on spring break, not like I can come next week because I release at 3:00

Just too lazy. I'll make one someday. Next time don't tell me only a few people are going, I'm easily discouraged from doing things when I wake up. Lie and say it's a smashfest.

Top Bottom