• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Anther

Smash Champion
Heey, you should still come to the Tourney if he doesn't change the Saturday Date >=B...
Though I guess the less good people that come the better XD..

Aww, Here, I'll quote you and make it seem like you posted

RapE

Smash Ace
Yeah man acro are coming if its still on sat. I dont know what AS$ talking about but none the less we will be there to pwn.

Anther

Smash Champion
Eastern Michigan University
Buell Hall
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Today at 3:30

And I'm going to have another fest tomorrow somewhere on Campus again Tomorrow so come then if you can't come today...
Today's more for the people that've messaged me on Campus... So... Show up!

Doppleganger

Smash Rookie
I won't be able to hit the EMU one today, I wasn't aware of it.

But I'm definately down for next week. I mean, it doesn't need to go in effect so soon, I'm on spring break, so I can make it from 1:00-4:00. It's just on the normal weekdays when I release at about 3:00. So either way, you've got a guaranteed new face next week.

And I'm itching to play. You can only practice against a few computers and noob friends for so long. I think I'm unlearning how to play in beating them, lol.

Which reminds me, my first post, I'd originally planned on saying "Hey guys, I'm pretty good, I bet I could beat you all. I'm on level 7 computers. Sometimes I can kill an 8, but it's tough. See you next week!" But I'd probably never hear the end of it, lol.

...I don't actually play level 7s, if you're confused...

Anther

Smash Champion
Dangs I just got to level 6 comps. They really cheat I can't imagine facing the level 8s :( :( :(!!

Well, I think we're gonna play here again Tomorrow. I'm struggling to get a good location though... If I can it'll probably be at The Village... Either at my room or in the Commons Building... But that's if people wanna come :x..

So tell me what yall want =p.

Butters

Smash Apprentice
24 started, 19 quit. The 5 left = Top Tier

GETTING OUT OF LINE!!!

^ Brand new dorms back in Texas, I'm in Mississippi now.

Sexy Time! I put on 20 lb of muscle getting smoked in this spec ops pipeline training.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
well that just stopped the conversation... i feel like i can't post anything relevant to what we were just talking about until page 517...

nice... uhhh... volleyball net.

Anther

Smash Champion
Okies... I don't know how to get my location to come up on Google, which sucks...
I've decided my room is the coolest place... if anyone comes by, I won't cry if no one does, promise.

so, 12:30or 1:30ish Friday good :B?

Directions:
Search-
Hill Hall
Ypsilanti MI 48197
But, Where I'm going to be at is on Oakwood, so instead of turning left at Mayhew (If coming from N Huron)
Turn left on Oakwood.
Then you'll make a right into the parking lot
There's a building with a huge A on it.

Buzz room 104. I'll answer and such.

yep.

At least one person make a post if you're coming and when approx you'll get here XD.

anotherdeadcow

Smash Apprentice
well ****, i looked over all the smashfest options... it would be hard to make it the them because im out in flint until 7 or 8 pm every week day and most of them seem to be over by then (or too far from flint to get there in time). so my next question is, what goes down during the spring semester? because all i do is work then, and i can easily switch shifts around with someone i dont like.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I dunno how people have so many posts, joel. I just don't know.

Oh by the way, I actually had some fun playing last night and this morning. Funny how I have always hated teams matches until now. I still dislike singles, and incredibly dislike FFA.

Yeah, I know. You're probably like "WHAT? he actually had fun smashing?"

Yes, but it is still not enough fun to bring me out of my hole here in midland. So, sorry guys.

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
We could have smash at LTU on Friday the 13th... from 5:30pm until around 10 or 11 maybe?

I'll run this by vt7 and russ on wednesday and see if they'd be interested in trading wednesdays for every other friday.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
Alright Petre. Course you could've always money matched me into getting enough money for gas =p
hahahaha, like i could beat you in a money match...maybe if it was for 25 cents and you werent trying...although i have gotten better (i think) since the first MI unite, so we'll see if i could possibly stand up to your pikachu.

oh yeah, everyone, im offically in need of a doubles partner. i dont care how good you are, im not the best either. send me a message or something if you need a teammate.

Doppleganger

Smash Rookie
Let me know when the next for sure event is going down, I'm following the posts and I'm not quite in with the crowd speak. Yet.

I'll be bringing a friend with me. He's not all that good compared to me. In fact, I make him look pathetic, lol. But he's in for the fun of it, he's interested in playing what we're supposing is the upper level crowd.

I seriously hope you folks don't dissapoint me.

Dopey

Smash Lord
as do we all aron....as do we all.....

woulda been better cold rofl

RapE

Smash Ace
True midland crew is the 2nd best crew around next to A hills crew but hell on a good day we could take them lol good **** also joel you better be coming to that tourny next weekend missed your lazy *** this weekend it was too good.

Also best team combo is as follows:

****: Laser Laser
Dope: Jab Jab Grab
****: Downsmash

This was about in a 1 second by the way

Dope: who is orcastrating these things lol drucken smash for the win

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
i dunno... waterford crew has at least won a tourney... isn't that right kagutsuchi? :)

Happy Easter... mashed potatoes and deviled eggs for everyone!

alcoady

Smash Ace
YYEAHH!!! south west Michigan is the BEST we got a c.falcon (me...) a link!!!, a Bowser!!, a Kirby!!!!, and a Ness!! YEEEEAHHHHH!!!......o...wait...we suck......never mind :)
Our crew name is "The Chronicles of Narnia" hehehe

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
We should have more crew battles, I think Grand Rapids vs. Midland would be a good match, we should do that sometime. Does Midland want to come down maybe next weekend or something?

Edit: Alcoady, your considered GR area right?

Top Bottom