• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I'm not sure about the availability of my place for Smashing tomorrow. I'm going to an open casting call for Survivor, so I dunno when/if I'll be free at all.
Dude if you get on survivor I dont know what I will do...I would have to get cable to watch you...

How would you survive without smash!?!

Either or, let me know if you decide to have people over or not. text me or something.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
"Anyone up?" "Yeah, I'm down."

Anyway, I might be up for something on Saturday. Not sure about Ann Arbor though, since it's troublesome going there with 696 closed on weekends.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Still waiting for survivor. Been waiting for an hour and they've gotten through 40 people. I gotta wait another hour at least :/

What's The Point

Smash Master
To Lain, Youko, Sliq apparently, and anyone else who may have expected to ride in my car to Chicago.

My car was acting up yesterday, driving oddly and giving me blinking lights. This has gone away with new gas and time before, but it could be an actual problem. So if after I check it today it still runs poorly, I'm not taking it to Chicago in fear of horrible car problems.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Ahhhhh, **** exams, late *** nights studying, and annuities....... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...

Lain, you never came :ohwell:

...p.s. that's what she said

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I would totally Drive to Chicago if I had the money for a oil change and coolant... lol but im broke as a joke currently.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
How much does that cost ?_?
Well A oil change is like...25ish and coolant is like 10 bucks, I know it doesn't seem like a lot but I am seriously broke... Plus gas to get down there, its probably like a 5 hour drive.

Sucks to be me right now.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
IrisKong, learn to change your own oil, it's cheaper. All you need is a car jack and an empty container. A funnel helps too.

When was the ;last time you had an oil change anyway? Was it 3,000 miles ago or 5,000?

IrisKong

Smash Lord
IrisKong, learn to change your own oil, it's cheaper. All you need is a car jack and an empty container. A funnel helps too.

When was the ;last time you had an oil change anyway? Was it 3,000 miles ago or 5,000?
Probably closer to 5000...if not more :/ im bad.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm free at my place in Troy all day tomorrow. If enough people are interested I could set something up.

Top Bottom