• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gates

Banned via Warnings
ooh that's actually a good deal.

but idk if my comp could run it at a good framerate, it's really ****ty. How many fps is Smash64 supposed to run at?

earthadept

Smash Lord
uhhhhhhh idk
do you at least meet these specs?
# Pentium III 600 Mhz or better
# 128 Mb. RAM or more
# Fast video card with 16 Mb. Video RAM or more
# Windows 95/98/Me
# DirectX 6.0 (latest version of DirectX recommended)

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Thats funny gates..im quitting to, come the 17th. I havent been improving to much for 1, but most of all, AvP 3 is coming out (the game not the movie) and it will be replacing every other game i own.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I don't know jack **** about my computer.

#Centrino Duo, no idea how many Mhz
#No idea on the RAM
#Define "fast". Also, no idea.
#Vista
#Pretty sure I don't have it

Also,
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=55850
Smash runs at 30fps iirc.

The minimum specs for vista are greater than the min specs for what Gio listed, so as long as your computer runs vista with Aero(i.e. the glass and window effects enabled -- that'd cover the video card requirement).

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
so many people quiting... I doubt they will though..anyway heard there was a tourney this weekend. I didnt go though.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
so many people quiting... I doubt they will though..anyway heard there was a tourney this weekend. I didnt go though.
You underestimate my love for AvP, I will probably request a full week off work just to play that game. I know that playing a fps for long amounts of time will make my smash game go down, so may as well just drop it, ill still host smashfests, as 90% of my friend network is from the game, but as for giving money away and losing time from work, id rather play AvP.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
so is AvP supposed to be good? idk anything about that series, and apparently this is the 3rd. I heard it's supposed to take good advantage of DX11 tessellation, though.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gates tech skill is gotten by practice all u have to do is practice and you can get tech skill
Did you miss the part where I said I don't have time time/people living near me/interest/etc. to practice?

Thats funny gates..im quitting to, come the 17th. I havent been improving to much for 1, but most of all, AvP 3 is coming out (the game not the movie) and it will be replacing every other game i own.
That game does look mad good. I didn't know it was a sequel though, I thought it was just a remake of the older game.

Smash runs at 30fps iirc.

The minimum specs for vista are greater than the min specs for what Gio listed, so as long as your computer runs vista with Aero(i.e. the glass and window effects enabled -- that'd cover the video card requirement).
Oh ok. That should be reasonable then.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
its surprising I havent quit yet. I hardly do anything for smash. Maybe because i love the game too much to let it go.
long live smash bros!!!!!

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
You underestimate my love for AvP, I will probably request a full week off work just to play that game. I know that playing a fps for long amounts of time will make my smash game go down, so may as well just drop it, ill still host smashfests, as 90% of my friend network is from the game, but as for giving money away and losing time from work, id rather play AvP.
yeah I think that game will be fun at first but it looks like one of those games that everyone will stop playing like a month after it comes out.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
@scotu, yes its spposed to be good, avp changed online fps into what it is today.
@the soviet, I doubt it, and even if its not a HUGE GAME avp 2 still had an online community years after it came out, i remember playing it in 05 and still being abe to get good games.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
so instead of watching the super bowl, im watching all 4 alien movies...what kind of drinking game should i make up for this event? this is what I got so far...

im thinking whenever the aliens teeth are shown (yay facebite)
whenever the ship computer (mother/father/prison ship/ ect.) is mentioned.
whenever someone dies.

think that will do it?

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I kind of want to enter Melee at the next melee/brawl tourney. O: I used to main Luigi, but I think I might go Jiggz. lol

Moooose

Smash Champion
yea all of you who want to get back into melee should DO IT. just like omni he's a role model. i promise i'll try brawl

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
well I can speak russian, doubt any of you guys can speak russian. hence my name "thesoviet" but yeah thanks ankoku, Sobieto has a nice ring to it.

Top Bottom