• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
as much as i want to go even right now as i type this ima say no because i really really blow at smash and it would be me trying to get a luck win over joe in first round or somthing gay, plus im putting the pressure on monstrosity to get top.... 6? i dont think ayone good is going, JOE if you could please get my **** from Kenjiro? he has some pants a shirt and shorts of mine im pretty sure, pants really only thing that matters to me but get all if u can if any.

sry ash and OH people i blow to much to come to OH to blow money

D

Deleted member

Joe - My dad doesn't really want me going tonight, but I looked at the GC topic and the teams tourney doesn't even start until 4:00 so we wouldn't even have to leave that early tomorrow morning. I hope this is ok with you.

Do we have housing arrangements for Saturday night? Oh yea, could you pm me your cell phone number? ...or just go on AIM and we can talk there.

Dope

Smash Ace
justin! what u doin tonight? gettin vag? or drinkin and haloin? if your not gettin vag, get on AIM or PM me ur number, it sais the 758 is disc or some garb, 2 days off *****!~

jv3x3

Smash Champion
i suck... man just found out last night that my game got moved up on sunday. which pretty much means i would have leave early sunday to even make it, which pretty much means this is a no go for me. o man, this was gonna be stros first ever out of state tourney

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yeah, my comp is being extremely homo, and I have no internet right now. Sam was nice enough to let me use her comp. ^^ Anyways, I should be able to fix my comp soon, so I'll post up when I know if I'm busy Wed. for another smashfest. Peace ******.

Dope

Smash Ace
JV3x3 IS THE BIGGEST **** THAT HAS EVER LIVED AND HE SUCKS **** FOR BUS FARE THEN WALKS HOME, OH WAIT HE NEVER EVEN LEAVES BECAUSE HE HAS A HOCKEY GAME BECAUSE HE STAYS HOME AND SUCKS HIS OWN ****.

=p i hate u joe loll. i guess i gotta wake up joel and pay his way to the tourny, monstro, be there soon.

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by jv3x3
i suck... man just found out last night that my game got moved up on sunday. which pretty much means i would have leave early sunday to even make it, which pretty much means this is a no go for me. o man, this was gonna be stros first ever out of state tourney
Oh man Joe... you are now banned from saying anything about me going to out of state tournies. Hopefully my parents don't change their mind so I can go to the CGA tourney or SMYM3 or whatever the next tourney is that we might go to.

3===D

Smash Lord
When is FC, and i should probably go to that ****, and Justin, sweet lord in heaven your sexual exploits should eb kept to yourself or toned down a bit, i dont want to hear about how your nose stinks like rotten fish... ****IT i gotta puke now

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i may be throwing a SmashFest sometime soon(probably the day b4 easter, my stepdad is suppose to be BBQ'ing) if yall seem interested PM me or get me on MSN(under feardom86)for more info come on..weiners and smash...WOOOOOO!!!!!...

P.S. it may not be that long due to well my cautious mom(around 2-3 hours)

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Supa-Def
hey guys, i may be throwing a SmashFest sometime soon(probably the day b4 easter, my stepdad is suppose to be BBQ'ing) if yall seem interested PM me or get me on MSN(under feardom86)for more info come on..weiners and smash...WOOOOOO!!!!!...

P.S. it may not be that long due to well my cautious mom(around 2-3 hours)
umm no

Dope

Smash Ace
justin u fukball, doing any drinking/halo'in tonight? tomorrow? i got muh liscense back, and need to abuse it

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Can't really do too much for a while....Grams got out of the hospital, and she's really beat and has no energy, so the past couple of days I've just basically been living at Sam's house. Pops said he doesn't want alot of people/noise.

Hey Monstro, are you driving to Maciej's tourney? Can I get a ride? ^^ I really want to go. I don't want to play in the tournament, but I just want to money match anybody there since I'm dead broke. Maybe I can make 20 bucks or something from the few random noobs that are there. heh

D

Deleted member

Justin, you'd have to get a ride with James because I'm probably not driving. Even if I do drive, my car would be packed with Maciej and 3 of his friends. I was hoping Joe was going so I could just get a ride with him.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yeah, we gotta try to find a different day to have smashfests. Wednesday is movie night at the Shepherd residence, so no more wednesday smashfests. :( Even though Sam's family likes a few really dumb movies, I still get to sit back and get drunk. ^^ This week we're gonna watch Training Day and The Girl Next Door. No one in her family has ever seen Training Day!!! What kind of crap is that?!?!?!?!?!?!

I may be getting a roofing job either tomorrow or the day after more than likely, too. That'll put smashfests another step down on the priority ladder as well.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Look at our Maciej! Flourishing into a beautiful little alcoholic. I'm so proud of you!

*single tear*

Kern, Jesse would win regardless if MI came or not. Besides, he's got new motivation now! ;)

Top Bottom