• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
DaveR! I didn't know if you were still around! I was wondering if you could clear out the names from FC1 and e-mail me the link to the registered names list again. That'd be sweet, and we could start the registration for FC3.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
The MI smash scene is dead, and I killed it! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

****, I'd actually want to go the smashfest, but I'm going over Sam's grandma's for dinner, then I'm hanging out with my friend Porter who is moving to Virginia in a week. ;_;

Drephen

Smash Master
Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
The MI smash scene is dead, and I killed it! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

****, I'd actually want to go the smashfest, but I'm going over Sam's grandma's for dinner, then I'm hanging out with my friend Porter who is moving to Virginia in a week. ;_;
Please don't end up like Atma:( :( :( :( :( :(

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
ummm hi im new to this smashbaords thing, im from southeast michigan (pontiac) and was wondering if anyone lived in this area that i could play with. Ive beaten all my friends and would like to come play some new people. if somone could give me a day you guys all play that would be great. i have work monday tuesday saturday and sunday and play WOW just abhout 24/7 thanks alot.

Dope

Smash Ace
ill $ match you.

EDIT: 2000 POSTS WOOT I SUCK AT LIFE BECAUSE I HAVE THE TIME TO DO 2000 POSTS WOOT

=p noob

3===D

Smash Lord
Dope and Needles are how you say "noobs" this ***** right here is a 60 warrior with with some PHAT *** gear, whos the assistant raid lader in the 3rd biggest guild on his server, and while were on the subject of servers, im on proudmoore, arguably the BEST server in the entire game, we were the first to complete onyxia and we hold the record for killing her the most times, and weve completed molten core, need i say more ?

3===D

Smash Lord
HAHA that ****** was looking at the DATE he registered, haha what a ******.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I'm glad you guys still live. :/

I'll be back in the beginning of May. I do have a problem, though... I don't have internet back home, and I don't have long distance anymore. So I'm gonna have to rely on you guys to tell me what's going on...

3===D

Smash Lord
Ill tell you whats going on, raided MC tonight, killed Luciphron only to see my epic shoulder set piece drop, pauldrons of might, a tastey TASTEY piece of plate, and for some reason my ******* passed so my guild MT could have them... we rolled later to quell my curiosity, he rolled a 32 and i rolled a 9 :( so its almost like i would have lost anyways... but EAT THAT ! joel and james.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
OH MAN! Look at the tourney topics and what do you see?!?!?! That's right *****es, SSA3!!!!! A thread started by me, the fabulous and fantastic Liptonbuddy!

Oh man, too much rhyming......Anyways, if this happens, I need practice, and lots of it. I'll have to tell Sam to **** movie night, because wednesday is hardcore smash bros training day up until the tourney. That is, if it even happens. I'm still waiting to see if my brother can get me that roofing job. Even if I get it, I can probably still have the tourney.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
About TIME you get back into the swing of things. When are you holding SSA3?

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw it. I'll be able to go! Get on AIM, though, Justin, because I need to talk to you.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Don't know about smashfest this week. I woke up today sick as hell, and all I want to do is spend the day sleeping thanks to my pills and Nyquil. ^^ If I feel better by wednesday, then it'll be at 4:00 like always, but if not, no smashfest. I don't want any jv sick jons. ^^

jv3x3

Smash Champion
anuj is def drinking with us... are you saying he wants to car pool though??? that might work if he make it up here (but then again thats kinda outta the way i think).

anyway, stro if we dont play at justins tom we should still smash this week. i got new trixies to practice

Top Bottom