• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

earthadept

Smash Lord
since it's getting so close, i'm gonna ask again...

is anyone driving through ann arbor or even close that has an extra spot available? i'll pay any extra gas money required to get to AA, and an extra 'tip' if you like. pleaaaaaaaaaaaase i dont wanna be stuck in MI with an MLG pass haha

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Laaaaaain, your phone is off...or dead. One of the two. D:

Ima send you a message on Smashboards. I work from 4-8ish tonight. Call me sometime before then if you get the chance.

Same goes for Juuuuuuuuudge.

I still need to know where you guys are meeting me. D:

If anyone sees them online, tell them to call me.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
so ori did you just discover naruto or something.

Holy **** its JKUBK
No i found that image while looking through deviantart and I was liek I'll make a sig/avi with that. I will probably use it for like 2 weeks then revert back to Lelouch

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Lain and Judge aren't answering their phones. I left them voice messages/text messages/Smashboards private messages and they still haven't called me back. :x I'm taking them to MLG tomorrow night and still need to know where they're meeting me.

If you're reading this, call me. I'm starting to get a little worried. ^^; lmao

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Sounds like judge and lain alright, haha.

*sigh* I miss smash tournaments.
So I take it they're chronic procrastinators even in the most important of situations? lmao

Edit: Thanks Judge for picking up!

Should be a fun trip. Looks like everything's set and Lain, Judge, and Anther are meeting us in AA. See you all down there Friday morning, MI.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
why are you guys going thursday night? bracket doesnt start till 5:30 pm
Bc I live in SE Michigan and have to travel north to get everyone. I was originally going to get Goddy and pick up my Toledo friends, but they all decided to take another car, so I have room to get more MI people. It would be really hectic and tiring for me to leave really early Friday morning.

We're going to get in Toledo around midnight tomorrow and stay at my friend's house. His group is also going to MLG with us. We can leave pretty much anytime we want Friday morning...so if we want to make it to early registration (10:30 a.m.) we can.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm getting to the venue at 11:30 Friday morning cuz i need a lot of friendlies since i cant play at all this week

Vayseth

Smash Master
Going to a Japanese tournament on June 19th. Wish me luck!

EDIT: Oh man, looks like it'll be a pretty big regional tournament. Better practice >.<

judge!

Smash Ace
i wish the old MI crew would all be here. def miss those days playing at pandas apartment. vays SUPER drunk smashfests////his god like shower lmao. me getting way to frustrated playing ic and pikachu. omnis IC rapeing me. goood times =P

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
What's new michigan? I haven't been 'round these parts in awhile. I've been too busy trying to pick up some ssf4.

Good luck to all our mlg participants!

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Holy crap its sauceboss.

Ori I know you saw this weeks episode of Naruto...so bosstime.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
It would have been awesome if it didn't end how it did. I won't say spoilers but... PAIN, I am disappoint.
agreed, but the fight is still ****ing amazing regardless.

Woo! I'm leaving for MLG in 8 hours!

EDIT: Heading out for MLG now! See everyone in 4 hours!

Notra

Smash Ace
if u dont read the naruto manga plz dont even talk about naruto. That anime is worse everytime i decide to give it another try.

Like vay pointed out too. FFFAAAIIILLL.

Top Bottom