• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Notra

Smash Ace
What's wrong with L4D2? I never played the first so I don't really know if there was something that ruined it or not.
If u didn't play the first my argument is ********. It's pretty much L4D2 added in too much chaos and complications. The first felt more stretegy based and thrived in it's simplicity( weapons, levels, chars) idk when it comes to frantic four player fun survival shooters. L4D1 just seemed better, less bad chaos, more "have I really been playing this game this long" chaos.

Notra's 2 cents
*shrug*

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
What's wrong with L4D2? I never played the first so I don't really know if there was something that ruined it or not.
l4d2 was a dispointment because of the stages, character dialogue, hhow hard is is fo the surviors (how u can win with alck of teamwork on the special infected) nerfing of the tank and witch and the imba special infected, the game is fun but compared to the first l4d its a joke.

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
I disagree...survivors have it so easy. Even realism vs for survivors isn't that bad.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Still in winners:

Lain
Judge
??? - There may be other people

Playing in losers' tomorrow:

Goddy- Made it to round 3, lost to Jash, a TL :(
Anther- Lost to Meep round 3 :(
DarkLouis - I lost to Bizkit. I went Wolf. Game 1 was sooooooo close. 1 stock, 100%+ each, game 2 he had 1 stock left.
Ori
L_Cancel - Sucks that you came all this way to play Judge 1st round. You'll **** losers dude. =(

Also...Ankoku and Sumer got paired up round 1, so one of them is here too. >.<; Michigan taking out Michigan ftw.

It's mad fun here, guys. Had some trouble gathering up Lain, Anther, and Judge this morning...we left at 11 from AA LMAO..but its all goooood.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
even though arty took out judge, at least he took out dojo also. good **** mw

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
even though arty took out judge, at least he took out dojo also. good **** mw
F yeah for Judge taking out BigLou. We're doing alright. =)

I'm ****** losers' tomorrow. The set against Bizkit has got me pumped for tomorrow.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey WTP, way to be a great guy. For the record, you're not allowed to complain about lack of planning ever again.

Sumer 2-stocked me lolllll

Anther lost to Meep :(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Arty lost to Infern third round. Judge beat L Cancel and BigLou for his first two rounds and beat whoever for his third round, so it's impossible for Arty to have beaten Judge.

WTP, earthadept went with lain, so no, he didn't take your place.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
MI just got ***** this round. D:

Lain lost to Havok game 3 in winners'.
Anther lost to Mikehaze game 3 in losers', so he's out. They were both off the stage near the bottom...Anther just didn't recover right with upB, Mike upB'd and floated down...and yeah...Pikachu fell faster. :(
Judge...Idk how he's doing lmao
DarkLouis got knocked out by Vex Kasrani.
Sumer got knocked out by Vex last round.
Goddy got knocked out.
Xyless got knocked out by me earlier today.

=(

Lain and Judge gogogo!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Judge lost to Shaky.

I lost to Vex. >_<

Mikey beat some guys but lost to coney.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Midwest did some good **** though. I'm sad that anther had to play meep and haze early on and lain losing ;-; I :D when I heard judge 2-0d atomsk and kryz beat dehf and ook beat haze

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Midwest did some good **** though. I'm sad that anther had to play meep and haze early on and lain losing ;-; I :D when I heard judge 2-0d atomsk and kryz beat dehf and ook beat haze
ook did work. :p

MI did alright. I think there's like 6 of us in top 49 but we'll see later. At least Judge is pro now. :D

Notra

Smash Ace
That's how it works for every other mlg games. Wouldn't make sense for it to be different.

But I mean it's pro according to MLG...we can have our own opinions.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I got Tutu and Goddy home safely...just barely though.

I was **** tired this afternoon and was dozing off at the wheel on the highway. I kept telling myself "I've got this" and sure enough, I semi-fell asleep and next thing I knew I was changing lanes while 4 feet behind this minivan.

I was like "Holy ****!" when I barely saw the minivan and immediately decided to stop at a rest station and nap for about an hour. Everything went very smoothly after that.

Good **** MI. Quite a few of us got top 49 it looks like.

Top Bottom