• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Notra

Smash Ace
LOL, ignorance calling out ignorance. Isnt that ignorant? I am ignorant. But not from a brawl perspective, or one that anyone here but omniswell, soviet, harms, and maybe lain. PPL who know me without a controller.

Im sry i insulted ur "GOD" M2K. Maybe since u defended his non sadness he'll give u a nice pimple so u guys can achieve a new level of sad together. Perhaps he'll bless u with a new trick or some uber sick techskill. He may even let u polish his invisible trophy collection, or maybe he'll buy u a mcdouble with the $100,000( minus 90,000 from traveling expenses ) that he has won. Then u guys can go into the world of smash and conquer the universe of 2d fighting nintendo.

Have fun with that. Ima go take a walk. Outside, and maybe ill play some brawl when im bored.....

and fyi, has nothing to do with me being bad, and disliking m2k cause hes good. Ally and (insert other ppl) are ridiculous, and they dont have to pretend to be metaknight to play ( ridiculous twitching).

Over all this is not even about M2K but annoying *** cocky mofos. Who are blind people laughing at mute people.

I AM DONE.

Sir Shaedan

enough is enough

Notra

Smash Ace
I do what i want.

Dont give a fwak bout defense, this is offense. I bring the AK's

@Kail, were i cool i wouldnt know this website exists. Im just not a Sir. Shaedan.

@Rainier, Maybe Sunday. FIFA's on friday, and My grad party is on Saturday. I guess u could bring a wii to my party and we could play. Kinda like i did at yours lol.

vvv LOL @ ankoku's video vvv

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yo Kail, you live in Grand Rapids. You're already cool.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h3xWNe9678Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h3xWNe9678Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Tried playing smash again, realized it sucks compared to SC2...so if anyone I enjoyed the company of wants to just chill, that would be cool. I mean I will play brawl, but having a giant smashfest might bore me now.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
so i guess the only person who should be proud is m2k? that's dumb
top 3 shouldn't think twice about their placements, top 10 should be proud about their placements, top 20 should be ok with it but strive to get top 10 anythign below 20 shouldnt be proud but should practice and strive to be a top 3 player.

M2K ought to be proud. He dropped a single game in a 250-player tournament.
read above.

I mean, this thread is going nowhere.

Basically, I'm glad MI wasn't total ****-tier. You all did alright, but Omiswell is right. We gotta see more in the pro-ish rankings. You guys gotta get together and practice more. Don't make me come over there and make you all do it.
listen to vay hes smart.

when ur ok with being #2 you will never become #1

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Were you just lookin' for a fight or something? When people are going "we did pretty well this time, let's **** harder next time!" that's not "ok with being #2," that's "let's keep this up and get better."

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
I'm working on improving every day. If you're not moving forward you might as well be moving backwards when everyone else is progressing. I sense a big change in the top ranked players in Michigan soon. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

*goes back to research*

IrisKong

Smash Lord
No smashfests in Michigan means no one is getting better, anytime soon....
MI smash seemed to be on the brink of extinction for a while. I was the only person holding constant smashfests and I told everyone when SC2 was available to me, I would be done with smash. Step it up and host a fest more than once a month (if that) and you might revitalize interest.

The last statement wasnt at you only Notra, just to set it straight.

judge!

Smash Ace
lol omni tips ftw!. but hes right. Had i practiced other matchups...or even playing anything else but mk players. i probebly would have gotten much further.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Omni is right however. We do just need to get better. No johns. Everyone else is. We're like stuck in some vortex or something.

But Judge you could so take top 16 in MLG. :D I'm looking forward to seeing how you guys do in future MLG events.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
I can do it when I move into my new place in August. Its much bigger than where I'm at now and i could have some people over. Granted, I'd need to know whether people have an interest in coming down to the 8 mile and woodward area. Also if any of you ask me anything stupid about 8 mile....I will 3 stock...irl. ;)

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
lol omni tips ftw!. but hes right. Had i practiced other matchups...or even playing anything else but mk players. i probebly would have gotten much further.
most likley. but knowing you, you will go out and practice hard matchups for you.

So telling them not be happy is picking a fight? I'm not gonna lie to them and say they did good.

id hate to see if i actually tried to pick a fight. think of me as "motivation"

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Oh I was referring to overall. The top 16 are considered MLG pros right? If I'm mistaken, my bad I was looking at the results earlier on aib.

But Judge your always be **** in my book :D

I need to step it up also. I'm tired of being decent.

Roller

Smash Legend
Any of you guys comin' out for Apex? I'm already housing people in the double digits. so I can't fit any more but we're gonna be having a smashfest that Thursday night (night before tourney) at my place, which is about 30 minutes from the venue. If anybody going is interested..

I'll put more details up when Apex gets closer.

earthadept

Smash Lord
Any of you guys comin' out for Apex? I'm already housing people in the double digits. so I can't fit any more but we're gonna be having a smashfest that Thursday night (night before tourney) at my place, which is about 30 minutes from the venue. If anybody going is interested..

I'll put more details up when Apex gets closer.
omg hoooooooouse me :D lolz

TheMann

Smash Ace
Our new thing for the thread title should be. "The Big MI Discussion Topic- We don't play this game"

AMIRITE?

Top Bottom