• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Overcoming a skill gap between a better player and yourself is hard and takes practice, patience, figuring out your weaknesses and a lot of thought.

Doing it with a low tier.... is harder.

Moose where are you stayin now? AA or WB? Thinkin bout driving to Ann Arbor soon for a smashfest or somethin besides Rob's house

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This is my overall interpretation of how I view Brawl and Melee.

Brawl is like the woman I've been married to for 2 years. It was fun at first but now the ***** drives me crazy sometimes and doesn't satisfy me like it used to.

Melee is my sexy ex that I broke up with but keeps baiting me now that I'm with Brawl. I eventually gave in and have my fun on the side with Melee when I'm bored with Brawl. I feel bad for neglecting Brawl but...its Melee. We had a good thing going for like 6 years.

****ing video games.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Tremor- I would love to play whenever haha. Especially Melee :D

And that comment was mostly at my old Brawl buddies, but they always were some douches anyway ; )

I'm around Abbot Place/Chandlers a lot - do you know where that is???

There's a group of friends whom I play with around here a lot so you should join us sometime.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
This is my overall interpretation of how I view Brawl and Melee.

Brawl is like the woman I've been married to for 2 years. It was fun at first but now the ***** drives me crazy sometimes and doesn't satisfy me like it used to.

Melee is my sexy ex that I broke up with but keeps baiting me now that I'm with Brawl. I eventually gave in and have my fun on the side with Melee when I'm bored with Brawl. I feel bad for neglecting Brawl but...its Melee. We had a good thing going for like 6 years.

****ing video games.

This is almsot exactly how I feel haha.

Gold!

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Tremor- I would love to play whenever haha. Especially Melee :D

And that comment was mostly at my old Brawl buddies, but they always were some douches anyway ; )

I'm around Abbot Place/Chandlers a lot - do you know where that is???

There's a group of friends whom I play with around here a lot so you should join us sometime.
Chris your dumb it's Josh I was just trying to get a hold of you another way since you weren't answering your phone. :laugh:

Same question though...want to play before 5? haha

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Black people.

Which means - yes! Steph just left to downtown for a minute heheheheheheheheheh. Must...play...smash.

ZTD | TECHnology

If anyone is carpooling for King Yoshi's tournament I'll go. Cash monies included.

Toph:I'm glad someone else feels the same way! And also: Why have you changed your avatar to a fat Asian baby? Lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Who doesn't have a dubs partner for the 19th? Flame is now teaming with AzUre-Kenny so I'm partner-less now :(

ZTD | TECHnology

Boxxy and I got doubles.

It's kind of lame how the fees are only 5 bucks though. Split that between two people and the cash winnings won't exactly be worth writing home about.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'll give Spartakick a call. lmao

3 teams of double Snake.

MI SNAKE CREW UNITE.

(In reality, Roseville is still really iffy for me right now depending on the times and stuff.)

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh shi_, THE Snake wants to join in lol. Ally, you are such a lurker sometimes you just pop out of nowhere? Are you serious about wanting to come though? It'd be cool to have you.

Oh also, if I hosted a tournament in August would show up Ally?

And lol Michigan Snake unite!

ZTD | TECHnology

Hey, Sumer is a good partner, he's one my regular partners. <3

Oh and Snake side tourney anyone? It's not like we don't have enough Snakes for it LOL

Or Snake crew wars.

ZTD | TECHnology

Lol the only Snake in this state that is still active today that was doing tournaments before me is Hot ArmS. So its not like I'm one of the million random Snakes just popped out of nowhere.

But I don't care how many Snakes there are, I have an answer for that.

Top Bottom