• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

BPx

Smash Lord
there's also pm and melee and pm is looking pretty big. stewy would you be a driver? get zindodo and that's 4. yooooooooooo

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Last time both of you were at a torunament together, HotArms MM'd me in Mario dittos Pech did not

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
hey guys lebron is the best player in the league. but besides that, can i be informed about a smash bros/street fighter festival? i would really like to partake.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
hey guys lebron is the best player in the league. but besides that, can i be informed about a smash bros/street fighter festival? i would really like to partake.

Ravi, there is a smashfest in Livonia tonight at 8:30 at Stewy's place and there is a tournament at Schoolcraft College tomorrow that has Brawl and Project Melee

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Ravi, there is a smashfest in Livonia tonight at 8:30 at Stewy's place and there is a tournament at Schoolcraft College tomorrow that has Brawl and Project Melee
how u know my real name o_O
but uhh can u direct me to the thread? i seea lot of things have changed since i left (like invision power board...ewww)

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
I just don't forget names once I know someone's real name. Plus you told me this back in the day lol.
true lol. i actually have a photographic memory but i forget people's names. i remember when me and yno played u and somebody in doubles way way back when princess aura had made a visit. that was the first time i ever met u lol.
but is your name kalle or something like that? anyway how can i find the location and time for the smashfest?

Top Bottom