• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I can't be funny on the Internet yet again.

but maybe, I still haven't dl'd P:M haha.
Pro tip Ori.

On the internet you can get away with being a troll 90% of the time then making 10% of your other time being serious and what not.

It just doesn't work the other way around because if you always post seriously no one can tell if you are joking or not.

tl;dr: Don't try to be funny.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Guys there is a Ranbats this weekend at Schoolcraft and Brawl/P:M will be there. It would be cool if you guys went, but it's understandable if you guys didn't because one of the Project Playhem guys is running it and not me since I will be at KTAR 7. I did give them all the information they need in order to run the event correctly. I also know since it's the holiday weekend people might be busy so there is that as well.

JTsm

Smash Master
Guys there is a Ranbats this weekend at Schoolcraft and Brawl/P:M will be there. It would be cool if you guys went, but it's understandable if you guys didn't because one of the Project Playhem guys is running it and not me since I will be at KTAR 7. I did give them all the information they need in order to run the event correctly. I also know since it's the holiday weekend people might be busy so there is that as well.
I'll go to this, but it would help to have a link or thread for this.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
My tournament is also this weekend, and it has P:M.

I'm interested.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
shout outs to l cancel and goddy. havent seen u mofos in like 10 years :( i would have stopped by w/marco but i was at orientation

LOE1

Smash Lord
man why is it everytime apash hosts a tourney another tourney is going on :|

LOE1

Smash Lord
hmmmm supporting a friends tourney or possibly winning my first brawl tourney

hmm....

Top Bottom