• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Chat With Illinialex Thread

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Some scrubs on the C. Falcon boards are starting **** up with me, lol. They keep saying I'm ignorant because I don't feel like giving the reasons for why I say stuff, lmao, :)

Amide

Smash Lord
illnialex, I really want to play your puff with my snake. Wi-fi sucks, but it's still worth it. Up for it?

(I MIGHT even be able to record a match or two)

illinialex24

Smash Hero
illnialex, I really want to play your puff with my snake. Wi-fi sucks, but it's still worth it. Up for it?

(I MIGHT even be able to record a match or two)
I have a recording device so thats fine and I'd be glad to play. I'm really inconsistent (can only play half an hour on weekdays and didn't play for 5 weeks...) but days when I'm on, It'll be a lot of fun.

And Bowyer, I fixed the Falcon boards for you:
I heard you scrubs were messing with Bowyer.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
i beat his puff with ganon on wifi
>.>
then it was a somewhat long time ago but whatever lol

Amide

Smash Lord
I got you friend code down, you can host. I'll be on in 5. Btw, since I'm using Snake, coming close to a win should be a moral victory.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
what do you mean sorry if it sounded awkward? How else are you supposed to take the phrase "I'm going to scrub your ***"? LOL, like WTFBBQ :)

Amide

Smash Lord
Hi Tyser, what's up?

(You post more here than MK boards, switch away from :metaknight: for:039:)

Amide

Smash Lord
I dont ever go to the MK boards :p :039: <--This dude is adorable.
Quoted for truth. By the way, maining MK and Puff is a rare combination. Second off, I demand you to list me the top three puff players on this board.

Amide

Smash Lord
Because... It shouldn't be too hard since this board has like six puff users, and I'm too dumb to notice a difference from vids.

P.S. Woody learned a puff tech and won't tell us. Hmmph

Tyser

Smash Champion
I think Paxz is the best only because I like the way he plays. I dunno how to place 2nd and 3rd best though. Who are all the Jiggz players anyways? Illinialex, Jeepy, Roxxors, Stig, Bowyer, TLK, Tyser, and Paxz?

Amide

Smash Lord
There are a couple more that are sort of inactive, then there are the noob Puffs. Bowyer... he doesn't play much anymore lol. But he's amazing. I don't main Puff anymore, but I think the Puff boards by far have the coolest people. I'm definitely tempted to play some Puff again.:bee:

This is my last post of the night... Got no sleep last night because of Sox Rays game. Talk to you tomorrow.

Glick

Smash Lord
I think Paxz is the best only because I like the way he plays. I dunno how to place 2nd and 3rd best though. Who are all the Jiggz players anyways? Illinialex, Jeepy, Roxxors, Stig, Bowyer, TLK, Tyser, and Paxz?
What the hell

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I have a little story I would like to share with you guys:

So, it was the night before Homecoming, and it was the night we had our Homecoming football game. At Tailgate (a collection of booths where people sell food and other miscellaneous stuff, held in the cafeteria), there was a booth and it featured a chance to play Brawl, $1 per match (3 stock FFA) and winner of the game stays in and plays the next game free-of-charge.

...LOL, I won 12 games in a row, meaning I only paid $2 (I lost on my 3rd match, and I came back and THAT's when I won 12 matches in a row xD)! I swear, Jigglypuff is like... a Godsend; no one could stop me!

I finally lost because I chose Random and got King Dedede, and I'm kinda bad with him lol

So yeah... another "omg Jiggs is God, more people need to play her!" story... :)

Tyser

Smash Champion
It's fun playing against people from school. They just dont stand a chance against competitive players. And you lost using Dedede? FOR SHAME!

EDIT: I liked the story :-D.

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Guys today is a landmark, we finally identified enough Jiggly players to hit double digits.

On another note, no one wants to play Brawl or Melee with me at school cause I beat them all. Well actually, one of my friends actually knows how to play Melee and beat me at it but I hadn't touch the game for a good year or two. I forgot you could L-cancel and wavedash in Melee when I played him, that's how much I forgot :(

Edit: By the way, we should bug the guy who made the "Unleashed" Sonic combo videos so he actually finishes my video of my crappy plays from when the game came out till 1-2 months ago cause that's when I stopped playing a lot or at all actually <_<

Top Bottom