• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Chat With Illinialex Thread

Glick

Smash Lord
lol. I think the most satisfying feeling tournaments is when I pick kirby against a snake and win, so he goes mk and beats my kirby, and everyone thinks its over but then I go Jiggz and people think I'm stupid and laugh at me. I win and people suddenly claim that jiggz is broken.

Its just sad that my kirby is nearly better then my jiggz.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Melee is too good. I play it more than Brawl. And you have a better Kirby than your Jiggz? O.O. My Dedede is better than my Jiggz :-D (Im originally a Dedede main).

Amide

Smash Lord
OMG! Now that we have ten puff players, we should totally start a clan. *schemes*

O, and @Puff being worse than blahblahblah

Of COURSE she's worse than all that. That's why we main her/him! So you can laugh in people's faces!!

DJ Kat

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I've forgot to ask: How do I rest out of attacks. Y'know, things like Captain Falcon's or kirby's jab combo.

I've only been able to do it a few times... is it smash DI'ing towards them, then resting, 'cause I can never get out of hitstun.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
OMG, clans are so ****ing dumb, lol.

btw, if you don't know already, and no offense to geeky people, but geeky people annoy the **** outta me so I tend to be an ******* and make fun of them a lot :). And so you don't call me a geek for playing smash, you should know that I hate talking about smash and generally remove myself from smash related talks, I generally don't even like talking about it while I'm playing, and rarely play the game... the only reason I stick around on the boards is because trolling is fun as hell and it's easy because I know how to play this **** game.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
OMG, clans are so ****ing dumb, lol.

btw, if you don't know already, and no offense to geeky people, but geeky people annoy the **** outta me so I tend to be an ******* and make fun of them a lot :). And so you don't call me a geek for playing smash, you should know that I hate talking about smash and generally remove myself from smash related talks, I generally don't even like talking about it while I'm playing, and rarely play the game... the only reason I stick around on the boards is because trolling is fun as hell and it's easy because I know how to play this **** game.
Lol, I joined because I didn't have anyone to play with when I wasn't with friends and I hated random battles. I now am rarely there, mainly in ladder matches.

Amide

Smash Lord
I know lots of nerds... I can beat them pretty easily lol. The only nerds I don't like are the ones that are socially inept. The others are cool, like you Tyser:laugh:

Tyser

Smash Champion
I wear my jeans really high, I wear Pokemon shirts all the time, I wear sneakers that lock with velcro, I have zits all over my face, I have braces and I wear big ass glasses. I also involve Smash terminology in every sentence I use.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Tyser wouldn't dair lie about his nerdiness.

So, Puff board. What do you think of this poll: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200718

I hate MK, but Puff can win against MK. It, like, takes away a strength.:(
I like MK because I can win against him. My favorite CP now against MK is Luigi's Mansion, it ***** with the puff against him. If we take him away, we will get Falco's G&W's, and Olimar's filling the hole. I.e., true Jigglypuff counters. Say no.

Amide

Smash Lord
Take's away an advantage from my Snake too, since in my mind, Snake MK is pretty even.

Amide

Smash Lord
IMO, you should change the Olimar match up to 0-100. Jiggs is weird though, the match ups that you'd expect to be impossible (MK, Snake, DDD) are easier than some others (Olimar, Luigi etc.)

G&W, I hate that dude.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
IMO, you should change the Olimar match up to 0-100. Jiggs is weird though, the match ups that you'd expect to be impossible (MK, Snake, DDD) are easier than some others (Olimar, Luigi etc.)

G&W, I hate that dude.
No way, I've played amazing Olimars (know ShadowHydra, the guys amazing) and I can consistently get them to 1 stock. Definitely not impossible but not easy.

Tyser

Smash Champion
^ If it's on WiFi it shouldnt be mentioned -_- but have you guys played against any very good MKs? I havent either, but they would **** us pretty easily. Just imagine facing M2K or DSF, it'd be devastating.

EDIT: Olimar and G&W suck. And also, I may be switching mains to D3 once again.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I beat OS's MK in a friendly. It was only one out of three, but he's a better player than me. I also took a stock off DSF's pretty easily, and that was after not having anyone to play all summer.

Meta Knight isn't bad guys. Read the guide!

Olimar isn't bad either once you learn your approach options. You need to watch his pikmin. Don't get grabbed by blue or purple, ever! Don't approach him in the air or from above if he has a yellow up! Gimp him our of air dodge with nairs! Olimar is not a terrible matchup for Jiggs at high level play.

G&W on the other hand, is awful. How do you beat G&W? Switch to Toon Link.

Glick

Smash Lord
^ If it's on WiFi it shouldnt be mentioned -_- but have you guys played against any very good MKs? I havent either, but they would **** us pretty easily. Just imagine facing M2K or DSF, it'd be devastating.

EDIT: Olimar and G&W suck. And also, I may be switching mains to D3 once again.
Online its harder to play using the style you need. If you can beat MK's online you have great enough knowledge to actually predict them. Offline its a lot harder to run into fmashs and do stupid crap that gets you killed.

I have faced great MK's offline and online.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I found something out about an hour ago. Melee was/is more fun than Brawl, so Im quitting Brawl to play Melee again WOOT!

Tyser

Smash Champion
^ Millenia slower lol. I was watchin those newer vids of Cactus vs. Darkrain from Event 52 and then I went to nerd some Melee and I was like "You know, this game kicks ass. Fuck Brawl."

I know it's Cactuar, but I like calling him Cactus.

TheStig

Smash Lord
^ Millenia slower lol. I was watchin those newer vids of Cactus vs. Darkrain from Event 52 and then I went to nerd some Melee and I was like "You know, this game kicks ass. Fuck Brawl."

I know it's Cactuar, but I like calling him Cactus.
here we go again

Top Bottom