• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Empire Official Thread (Tri-state)

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
I call it the grimace connection, zicore calls it the grimace claw like the mew2king claw. I'm 17 actually, and what was with the weird looks dude?

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
Tapion just had a bad day. v.v Don't worry, Tapion. I'll be your own personal johnner, okay?! >:T

I had a headache!
My hands slipped!
My controller was upside-down!

(I got you, Tapion! <3)

Tapion013

Smash Lord
lol, no johns needed. Thanks though Faye :)

Overall Rofa and I played 4 matches. One on BF for a random gold coin which I won last stock mid percent, then the tourney set where it was FD, I two stocked him, rainbow cruise, I switched to meta and barely lost, last hit won. Then I picked BF and forgot all my advantages I usually have don't matter on BF against meta and lost that one. No johns, I just couldn't handle nado that day.

LadyMartel

Smash Rookie
If anyone cares and hasn't found it yet, brackets are here:
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2952

I feel the need to respond to the shutouts I receive, so my apologies for posting something probably pointless and long.

LadyMartel-HOLYBAWZ your laptop saved us :D also it was awsome to finaly see you a tournament
It was good seeing you at a tourney too! We should play sometime and you should help me find a teacher to give us a TV and a room at school.
LadyMartel - It was great meeting you! I'm so glad you had tio on you, you have no idea. XD When we did the doubles tournament by hand, I was already getting annoyed. You are some kind of savior. Great Tifa! I was going to do that, but I never got around to it. I might do a winged Rinoa from her limit break. We'll probably run into each other again sometime and I look forward to it. ^.^
Yay, I'm glad I brought tio. ^_^ Sweet, Rinoa is pretty awesome. I hope we meet again sometime too... I didn't get to play you at the tourney. :(
ladymartel: your laptop saved my tournament, i'll come up with something the give you at the next one.
I'm glad I could help make the tournament a bit better. ^_^ I'll be glad to help in any future tourneys you host in Madison.
Ladymartel: Thank you very much for hookin the tourney up with Tio! That picture though...*shakes fist* Nice to meet you as well, and awesome Tifa cosplay.
Thank you. :) I'll be sure to have a drawing for you next time!~
Grimace does shoutouts
LadyMartel-sorry about knocking you out but keep it up the good work
lol, I actually think I should have been knocked out of the tourney one round before. It was really fun playing you. ^_^
LadyMartel-Very nice meeting you. watched you play melee, was impressed
Impressed about what? That I can suicide a lot? Nice meeting you too btw.
LadyMartel- Your Melee Sheik has a bit of potential, I just play a bunch of characters, so yeah...
It was nice playing you, Bil. ^_^

- - - -

eep. That was longer than I thought it would be. >_>

Quaz

Smash Master
shouts

chansen - thanks for hosting a great tourney, the pot splits can be fixed next time!
tapion - lets ban metaknight!
rofa - way to represent michigan!
fatboy - ur fat, and you beat tapion lol nice.
Hunger - yo should have pulled that chick's pink hair. Nothing wrong with gettin a lil' ***** slap. Nice job with brawl singles and teams
Grimace - I love your claw
Aura - so you know I watched infy while he wasp laying you in tourney.. he looked SOO mad when he lost to you!
Infy - you were SOO mad when you lost to aura in the tourney! too bad we didnt get to play mario party, next time we will!
Ryzen - dis ***** talk **** and dun win ****
jahorden - nice to play you! our matches were close
Dizzy T - man I liked our matches, I broke your shield!! that made my day.
LG7 - we rocked in teams, so close to taking 3rd place!.. yet so far. Lets team again someday!
Sago - OI wanna hear this story about guns
Bil- I want you to ****in **** in my ****
Eighteen spikes - lame counterpicks I know,but I cant believe I beat you for the first time ever in a melee tourney! I lost to you 7 ****ING times before then
Mundunguu - epic set, lets go to event 52 together
Zicore - I sung that song just for you, I know I messed up somewhat =(
Andrew - we had some pretty close matches, I got really nervous when I killed myself that one match.
Crashman - man for once you and I got to actually talk to eachother, I remember the first day we met... we played mario kart DS and you won you *****!
Lady Martel - thanks for the Laptop and TIO! you saved us. And your Tifa Cosplay was really cute!

anyone else I forgot - Lucas for life.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
took like 10 minutes tops, was easy. just at an inconvenient time if I had gone

it was basically talking to the R.A. about how i feel about stuff? i dunno lol

Quaz

Smash Master
is there like something special about me saying stuff liek that? lol

holy **** 1,000 posts I must be special after all.

Zicore I can do whatever the **** i want with this post! woo hoo

chansen

Smash Lord
^THIS^

The official team name is Empire.
I'm funna pm lg7 to make some dope banner stuffis.

Who else wants in? Sago? Quaz? BIG C?
the only requirement is the ability to shit in dicks.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
i had fun at this tournament. you guys are an interesting bunch, that's for sure. i was impressed by WI. i thought I'd breeze through the tournament, but faced more than my share of challenges. you guys should try and make it to michigan sometime for a tournament. next big one we hold I'll make sure you guys go.

also, next time I meet you guys I won't lose. and if NOJ comes with me, we will DESTROY doubles. destroy.

tell rofa to come to more. bring NoJ, i heard that kids a beast. ill take michigan on =D
you will regret that... :chuckle:

chansen - you are a great TO. keep up the good ****.

tapion - $5 MM next time we see one another?

hunger - good tournament. you have a pretty ill wario

princessaura - thanks again for letting me film you. you did totally awesome in the interview, i don't know what ur talking about! think of some things regarding that topic for next time.

grimace - good snake. keep it up

ryzen - work on mixing that **** up more.

wafles - nice meeting you, you are a cool guy.

everyone else i forgot names and have to be going, so later!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
word on some forums is that someone contracted head lice at geek kon, so uh, check your hair? just givin you all a heads up, just a fair warning.... im not gonna make any comments about the hygiene track record of the person who posted about it.... lol

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
word on some forums is that someone contracted head lice at geek kon, so uh, check your hair? just givin you all a heads up, just a fair warning.... im not gonna make any comments about the hygiene track record of the person who posted about it.... lol
lawlawlawl tgat;s tioo funny

Bil

Smash Ace
IT WAS OBVIOUSLY SUPERMAN ****....
I don't understand why you guys thought she was hot and stuff...she was too chubby and like was a butterface but....there was more wrong with her than just her face.

"I like skinny girls" - Chansen.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
cause she had ****, im pretty sure thats the only reason. IMO cyberpunk chick was the hottest, and officer jenny was the coyest.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
I'd hit that skank

Edit: by the way I'm referring to that giant marshmallow snowball with a head... superman **** was kinda... meh...

Top Bottom