• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Empire Official Thread (Tri-state)

Zicore

Smash Champion
I wonder if ***-Back is gonna make an appearence.

And spikes, you should go talk to ***-whiz. See if she will swing by. You might win this thing then.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i probably won't be able to make this sense big c and tink aren't going, to far for me to drive without anyone else.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
ugh, now big C and tink aren't coming.. first cosmo, now those two... well at least hunger and eighteennecks is coming :)

edit: and ***-Quaz

BIG C

Smash Master
well 1 i never ever ever check for tournaments until someone tells me about it. Princess Aura told me about it on AIM earlier this week.

tink could have seen it but not have checked it out.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
**** you and your somewhat legitimate johns!

well... I guess I'll hope to see you guys at some illinois tourney or something.

Edit: I just checked the maps and stuff.... Do we have to pay for parking/is there parking closer to the building than that "free parking" area that I saw on the map?

jmed591

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if anyone has commented about this yet, but did you really have to put it right in the middle of the Wisconsin-Michigan football game? I'd bring several people if we weren't all planning to be watching the game all day.

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if anyone has commented about this yet, but did you really have to put it right in the middle of the Wisconsin-Michigan football game? I'd bring several people if we weren't all planning to be watching the game all day.
Oh crap i hope that isn't a home game for wi. This place is like 4 or 5 blocks from the stadium and traffic becomes PRETTY beastly.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
called some ppl heres what i heard correct me if i'm wrong

1 hunger - wario/snake $150
2 rofa - mk $75
3 fatboy - mk $25
4 faye - gw?
5 infernohit - gw?
5 tapion - snake?
7 ryzen? - falco?
7 ?

... lol

win melee for me steve

fixed thanks chansen

LadyMartel

Smash Rookie
hunger for 150
rofa for 75
fatboy for 25
tapion took the gold coin challenge.
hunger took doubles wif grimace.
melee singles is still going on.
this is chansen on LM's account.
this tournament was too win.

Sago

Smash Lord
dude ok so i have a story to tell and it all started like this....
So this girl comes into the tourney, just a con go'er, and shes dressed like supergirl, so me and hunger start sort of messing around with her and shes clearly haveing fun she keeps coming back to talk and stuff whatever, she gives paul her number? So as chansen is leaving he over heres her talking to her boyfriend about these guys that were hiting on her sago? which i told her hunger was sago but then she heard me refrenced as sago alot also. But chansen makes a comment about how it like wasent anything it was just like messing around and her boyfriend pulls a gun on him and says hes gona shoot me :O
****ing scary games?

Wafles

Smash Lord
random story from the way home.

So we pull over at this random gas station in Beaver Dam, and as soon as we pull in to park, this insanely hot girl walks out wearing this sexy nurse garb (low cut white nurse scrubs top, but extra long, and no pants/shorts, so it was all skin visible basically up to her *** almost). Beyond sexy, then she proceeds to give me (and maybe hunger a little bit, but much more me) this sexy "come get this" look.

****ing best gas station to stop at ever. This made my day more than anything that happened at the tournament probably. It was just so random.

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
but then you would get to see me put rofa in to loser's but then losing to rofa :( gg tho rofa lol

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
I played both you and Rofa, and though I cannot say who is better, I can say you are both worthy of tremendous respect.

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
Oh crap i just realized I got really screwed over twice (once my fault and once chansen is a douche)

First of all I didn't actually lose. I just lost the first set i should have played another once I was in loser's bracket but i completely forgot.

And second of all, why the **** was the pot split in brawl singles 60/30/10 and in melee 70/20/10. It said right on the other page they got 150/75 for first/second in brawl but quaz got 80 and i got 25 out of a 120 pot. I can only think its cause chansen, after seeing that I lost, decided to throw in a nice bonus for quaz's hard work. I have a feeling I wouldn't have seen that sweet 70 had I won. So **** you chansen, you owe me $10.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
The pot splits were pretty random in this tourney, but other than that, great venue and good times.

Good **** Quaz, you definitely played a lot better than our friendlies earlier, and you've gotten a lot better since the last tourney.

Ggs all, melee is still too good.

Sago

Smash Lord
Shout Outs
Ryzen-Good **** in teams man, way better performance then i was expecting and nice dairs out of my zairs :D
lg7-haha teaming would have been fun, but those samus ditos were perhaps to good!
HungR-Good **** man first in both brawl events, that was nuts
Grimace-your luigi was way to good? stop randomly geting amazeing characters : (
Chansen-Awsome tournament man, money hand out was a little strange but other then that great venue great tourney, definatley gona take you up on playing sometime : D
Tapion-good matchs today your snake never ceases to amaze me with some of your crazy tricks, but i did have some sweet *** techs.
Crashman-i 3 stocked your fox enough said scrub :p
Quaz-wtf you won melee, your maybe to good?
Mundunguu-Good matchs man you play a super awsome fox, you had me scared,we should play sometime :D
Spikes- haha its always good to see you, if i go to area 52 i think im playing strickly doc so im gona need some tips :)
Zicore-Dont worry i kept your cheetos safe
LadyMartel-HOLYBAWZ your laptop saved us :D also it was awsome to finaly see you a tournament
Faye-**** game and watch, next time i see you ill have picked him up and itll be a dito :D good stuff
Infero- it was awsome to meet you, you have a super solid g+w
Fatboy- you beat tapion WTF
Loki-im so sorry you had to get cought in between your zairs :p
sephiroth-your video is to ****ing funny
waffles- your an awsome addition to the smash community why does the appleton area own so much?

awsome tourney if i missed anyone sorry im still tired

Top Bottom