• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The European smash index

asianaussie

Smash Hero
twas a joke and if anyone goes mad with double post infractions with the crashboards 502 gateway stuff that happens they're an awful mod

i guess ill do the australian smash index in bio or something lol

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Lol twas my fault...sorry for being confusing xD

But either way, if someone wants to start a more diverse smash index for people all over the world we could sticky it upon this ones removal...as it would be irreverent to have two :p

Maybe you could just submit your ideas to DanDan and see if he wants to make a bigger, more fully covered index :)

Olikus

Smash Champion
This tread is meant for European players who will play against others European players. So they know what to do. If south American players want to play against other south American players or Fiji players want to play against other Fiji players, I think it would be better to ask them to post how they do it. And in the end when every area has the information you could make one big organized tread. Or else it would be confusing.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Thought you meant that dandan should write all the index for every region. So then I misunderstood your point, lol. But yeah an organized one for the whole world with different regions would be nice.

dandan

Smash Lord
the problem is that if european people will not see the word europe in the title, they will most likely care less.
several people have joined our group via this thread and i would hate to lose it.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
well it's up to you...and im not gona take this one down since it has already been up by another mod...I cant sticky every international areas thread so :(

This place is cluttered enough

M@d-F!ghter

Smash Cadet
why international, when it is an european only thread ? that would just confuse ppl out of europe :/

this thread is perfekt and no need to change anything. dandan has done great job. if anyone feels treated unfair... create ur own fred with different name but similar content -.-

and another thing: this thread has been created because of empty european servers beeing empty... America doesnt have this problem with its great galaxy server. with this thread and the msn group we can challange at least the few existing european smashers and it slowly raises the europe community

asianaussie

Smash Hero
international =/= america fool

although australia has been getting more nubcakes recently, plus we have an msn group anyway...

should i bother with a new thread...

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Attention entire internet - Vishwas Rajkumar does not actually possess manboobs. If you think that he does, it is likely from my satirical remarks regarding his acquisition of manboobs as intended negative reinforcement to encourage him to be able to do more than 3 pullups so that he may survive a zombie apocalypse so that I wouldn't be lonely without him. He is actually a quite fit young lad. That is all. Eggz OUT
Get MoOgLeD, take it to the social thread

Sangoku

Smash Master
Is it me or the European group is not as good as before?

I know I'm new, but when I joined I remember it was better.

Now Mahie has disappeared, Maddy crashes games for fun, TEEN is always spamming in the chat and most of the players are inactive.

Too bad...

NixxxoN

Smash Master

Now Mahie has disappeared, Maddy crashes games for fun, TEEN is always spamming in the chat and most of the players are inactive.

Too bad...
to be honest the euro group was at its best at the first months after being created (you still weren't in), when people in general was there to have some fun and everyone was cool, and no one (or almost no one) cared about being so competitive, trying to improve too fast, going up to a higher tier, being better than another player and this kind of stuff...

Olikus

Smash Champion

Too bad...
I'll soon be there to play sangoku. 1 More month. Just be patience my friend. And then, when I arrive. All the community problems will vanish.

dandan

Smash Lord
are you european, we would love to play you, join the group and ask for a game.

Sangoku

Smash Master
I have my exam tomorrow, then I should be back playing more for the following week >=D.

I hope there are a lot of new/active players.

DaviD DaW15

Smash Cadet
Yo,dandan!I was not so active the past months!
I am DDD3,and i wanna FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT!
I am now Really good(but still i can't beat Maddy lol).

Also ANYONE FOR FIGHTS!

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
I've recently come back from a hockey tour in Holland. So, SO BOOZEY.

European drinking tierlist:

WTF tier:

Dutch hockey club owners

SS tier:

Dutch
English

S tier:

Irish
Russians
Scots

A tier:

Germans

B tier:

Welsh

Throwing up at pre-drinks tier:

Everyone else.

dandan

Smash Lord
first of all, weeks? really? i have been on msn about all day everyday until 2 days ago where i got my pc back formatted and still have not installed it.

i know the group was off, but i am not the one that owns it/controls it, that is lawrencelot.
it happened before, and it usually went up again after a few days.
i know the us group is off as well, so i guess imgroups might be doing maintenance or something.

Sangoku

Smash Master
My smashy life: I can only play during weekends. One weekend out of two I lag. Then one weekend I can play out of two there's nobody who plays. Then one remaining weekend out of two this ****ing chat is offline.

Might as well retire.

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
Will the chat ever be online again? I'm tired of searching for random kaillera players..

Top Bottom