• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The European smash index

iufirija

Smash Rookie
Hello!
I am from Spain but I'm living in the netherlands right now.
I would like to join the group!
My Skype is iufirija@gmail.com and I'm not sure if I have the correct rom so I would appreciate if someone could send it to that email in order to be sure.
Thanks!

MokeyMokey

Smash Rookie
Is the first post still up to date? What's the prefered server for Europeans?

Tobias Wesseler you have to join the Norther Smash facebook group if you're still interested in the game. There is a SSB64 locall in Hamburg.

<Fruity>

Smash Apprentice
Is the first post still up to date? What's the prefered server for Europeans?

Tobias Wesseler you have to join the Norther Smash facebook group if you're still interested in the game. There is a SSB64 locall in Hamburg.

Yes, send me your skype account and I'll add you to the group. We usually play on 2many server but p2p is better if you've got the chance.

YXC

Smash Rookie
If this is still active, could you please add me to the group? id is cartoon3400

chaser035

Smash Rookie
hi im new here dont know if this is still active but i would like to start smash 64 online can someone add me

name: dennis
skype name: chaser035

Backes

Smash Rookie
Hey there,

i would love to be invited to the smash skype group :)
skype id: losbackes

cheers from germany

Top Bottom