• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The FABULOUS superhero: Captain Rainbow!

WonderSmash

Smash Apprentice
Why? Because 3/10 Japanese people thought Little Mac was a stupid choice? Or because 6/10 Japanese people had neutral opinions on him? Or because only 1/10 thought he was a shoe-in? Or was it their most requested characters?

People have different opinions then you, get over it. I would also like to point out that we don't how reliable this information is or how representative of the Japanese Smash community is. This could be entirely fabricated or just wrong.
Wow way to be friendly. Clearly the human race doesn't agree about absolutely everything and that doesn't bother me at all. I'm not a 12 year old behind a key board flaming everything that goes against my personal outlook. I was just surprised that Punch-Out might not be considered a memorable franchise in Japan.

So next time you feel like being a jerk make sure it's for a good reason.

That said, I believe Captain Rainbow would be a fun/funny character since he's literally a saturday morning cartoon character according to his story

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Wow way to be friendly. Clearly the human race doesn't agree about absolutely everything and that doesn't bother me at all. I'm not a 12 year old behind a key board flaming everything that goes against my personal outlook. I was just surprised that Punch-Out might not be considered a memorable franchise in Japan.

So next time you feel like being a jerk make sure it's for a good reason.
My point was more along the lines of "it's only a few people, relax." I know I come across as a jerk, but it's usually not my intent.

I don't know much about his game, but it sounds hilarious. I feel like if they gave it another go and included slightly more relevant/popular Nintendo characters in his next game it could be a hit.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Captain Rainbow reminds me of Action ******* from Shin Chan

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Adding Captain Rainbow means we'd have three captains in Smash. Could be interesting.

Either way I need Captain Rainbow's theme in this game!

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hey guys, according to this list, how would Captain Rainbow's moveset be classified? (hybrid classes are possible):

Zoner - Character whose strength lies in forcing their opponent to stay in a certain area. Ex: :4marth:

Ranger - Character whose strength lies in their ranged attacks to force opponents to keep their distance. Ex: :4link:

Speedster - Character whose strength lies in their speed and ability to overwhelm their opponents with relentless attacks. Ex: :4pikachu:

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:

Bruiser - Character whose strength lies in devastating attacks to quickly finish off opponents. Ex: :4falcon:

Resistor - Character whose strength lies in super armor that allows them to tank hits to strike down opponents. Ex: :4bowser:

Puppeteer - Character whose strength lies in overwhelming opponents with relentless attacks stopping opponents from striking back. Strength in numbers. Ex: :rosalina:

Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Since I am a goofy guy, I decided to make this:

REYNBOW.png

It's Captain Reynbow!

For those of you that don't know, Reyn is one of the most amazing characters in Xenoblade, because of his quotes.
One of them goes like this: "You can't have a rainbow without Reyn baby!"

And thus, I created magic.

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman

View attachment 22138

It's Captain Reynbow!

For those of you that don't know, Reyn is one of the most amazing characters in Xenoblade, because of his quotes.

That's beautiful.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

View attachment 22138

It's Captain Reynbow!

10/10 would main.

Top Bottom