• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The first char you used in Brawl?

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
This seems more like a forum game to me, but it brings back memories of playing Brawl until 6 in the morning, so it's all good ^.^

Anyways, I remember trying out MK first and not being able to figure out his B up move for so long; I kept curling up the glide and falling way to soon lol...I was such a noob =\ I remember trying out Ike and wondering why the heck he was so slow =\

Good times.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
My Wii had the disc read error, so I went over to my boy's house . He'd already had everyone unlocked from the speed unlocking method that was sticked over at GFaqs.

Of Course I played Jiggs xD.

Kronology

Smash Rookie
Played Ike, with the wii-mote sideways. Bad choice :(
Sd'd all my stocks from his bad recovery and forgetting which buttons to press.

Minna

Smash Rookie
I don't remember clearly... Maybe Link or Sheik, because you had to unlock Marth. Or possibly Ike, but he's slooooooow...

Mumble

Smash Apprentice
Mine was Fox, and I tried playing Brawl like Melee, and faiiiled.

That was the very first time I played brawl too :O

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
First time I played brawl I went Samus. Just like I did in smash 64/melee. Then I tried to do missile canceling and failed, it was then that I decided that I never wanted to play Samus in brawl ever again :p

chandy

Smash Journeyman
I tried Pit first, he looked so amazing in the trailers

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
First charcter I used was Ness.... unfortunately. It was as a result of random.

I REALLY wanted to be Fox on my first match. And I REALLY wanted that match to be on FD with no items.

Top Bottom