• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fog - Game Over!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Simms hops in his SUV and tears *** to the source of the explosion.

On the radio you hear a voice through heavy static:

"...elp!....a...cked............t.......die........I....sorry..."

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Dan Dan, could you give us an update on the weather?

Also, Danny (the other one), please message me when you can

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
You guys something serious just ****ing happened.

A man in a ski mask came at me, arms flailing, and threw a rotten egg at me, then left.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Kssshhh!

The screen at the Drive-Inn bursts into flames.

After a few minutes, a hole burns clean through and slowly grows.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
The ghosts are here

I've seen them, for the love of god be careful. They're solid, walk, and have a slight fog around them. Be very careful.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was driving near the beach and I got egged by the same guy. We was wearing a ski mask and red junk.

He egged me then drove off in an SUV, then came back and used a machete to slash all my tires, and break all my headlights. Then he spray painted my windshield black before cracking (not shattering) it with something. Then he ran off on the beach somewhere. He's probably still around there.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ashcroft is dead, he was a traitor.

Dan Dan the Weaterman, I really need to talk to you. Please message me when you can

G

-Gold Rush-

I throw my logger's chain around the statue and hook it to my bumper

No cause for alarm, at least it isn't a fogalogger's chain!

Behold!

THE FURY OF THE EARTH IS UPON YE!

I am Gold Rush, Lord of Antonio Bay. It's been decades since I went into hiding in the forest, knowing that the town was too big to conquer. Now that it's just populated with a bunch of traitors and normal people, it's time to cut things down for good!

I give my PF to everybody in Antonio Bay

I don't care who succeeds, traitors or whatever. Believe me when I tell you that I'm well armed and can kill anybody and everybody I want to as easy as peezy. If you want someone dead, PM me or contact me on AIM (TheGoldRush00) so you can get your targets done with.

AND LET IT BE KNOWN, that anybody who dares to explore the forest is dead. Super Arf is more than can be handled, so don't make me unleash the cavalry of animal servants on ye. I've been kind enough to throw eggs at your faces, but next time you'll get a bullet if you step into the woods.

Remember, need someone killed, probed, stolen, or whatever, PM me and you're good to go. I'm a professional and you will never be found out.

And with that, I'm off!

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Gold Rush revs the SUV and takes the statue with him. He burns down the pier and, with a wild swing, tosses the statue out to sea before heading back up White Beach Lane. Pliskin the dog, oddly, hangs his head out the window, tongue lolling as Gold Rush laughs maniacally.

The last you hear is
this song blasting from the SUV.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
We found a ghost and shot him dead, they seem to be mortal.

Could everyone please check in, just a post to show that you're still alive?

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
I'm here, I'm really reconsidering have this ceremony with the ghosts and this gold rush guy out here.... what do you guys think?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Yeah, considering Goldrush stole the statue I'm pretty sure the ceremony should be off

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
HELP! A ghost-fog-man has broken into my room and my shots aren't doing anything they go right through him! I can't run he's got the door blocked! HELP!!!! I'm at the station get here quick!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Rivers, shoot the mirror out to escape

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Rivers is the ghost, and Laugher is now dead.

Rivers seemed invulnerable. THis game is stepping up.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
To be more detailed, Laugher got his chest ripped open by a machete. Also, Goldrush died.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Nevermind, Goldrush is still alive, I misheard

Top Bottom