• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fog - Game Over!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Dan Dan Message me so I can talk to you since I don't have your PFN but everyone has mine

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Sandy Fadel is a traitor. She turned into a ghost and ran away from us.

We know who the last two traitors are (Sandy and Rivers), but both are invulnerable ghosts. Our only chance to win is to survive the night and kill them in the morning.

Also, they bugged me, so if you told me where you were, gtfo

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Guess I'll say again

Ghosts attacked the police station, Laugher fought back and ran out after them when they retreated, but then the ghosts turned around and ripped him open. He died.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Oh, by the way McCloud has replaced Sheepyman, so anyone that has Castle's PFN or whatever should keep that in mind.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Midnight is upon you. When it arrives, you look upon the sky, puzzled.

Constant lighting whips through the sky, and yet it comes silently, and as a great sheet, not a bolt. For split seconds, like a strobe light, the darkness is breached violently, before it envelops the world once more.

Out to sea, you see a great battleship with each flash, and it disappears with each moment of darkness. It moves back and forth, jerkily, and at 12:01, it disappears.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Doctor Phibes is dead. The fog men killed him.

Now, I'm going to explain to everyone my understanding of just how these fog men work. As all of you have probably guessed, they can only transform at night. Normally, when they transform, they have total invulnerability. They can lose this invulnerability in one of two ways. The first is to be killed in their human forms. This does not actually kill them outright; it simply reduces them to only operating in their fog forms, at night. Most importantly, it makes them vulnerable to our weapons. The second way in which they can lose this invulnerability is by killing a non-descendant. Doing this causes them to immediately become mortal.

Sandy Fadel was shot while in fog form. She claims that this "cured" her of her fog-driven rage, causing her to revert to a normal descendant. I don't know if this is true. I do know that, if she is still fog, she's now mortal and totally exposed, which puts her in a rather weak position. If she's not fog, she's one of the descendants, which makes her incredibly valuable to us. For this reason, I'd appreciate it if no one took any rash action against her.

As for the two confirmed fog men remaining, they are still very dangerous. First of all, they seem to be both faster and stronger than a normal human being. I don't know the limits of their speed or strength, but if you don't have a weapon, you want to do everything you can to avoid fighting either of them. Waterman is mortal, which is good for us overall, but also means he can kill non-descendants without consequence. Rivvers is immortal, and that means he can't kill most of you, but he can still hunt down the descendants with impunity.

Now, I'm sure all of you are wondering what the plan is. Obviously, I'm not going to tell you over public channels. Anyone who wants to know the plan needs to give me their private frequency. You guys all have mine. As soon as possible, PM me with it. I'm not going to wait long for stragglers, so you ought not wait.

Finally, the remaining descendants are Father Malone, Omelito Fadel, and Enmin Cress. The fog men already know this, so it doesn't hurt us to acknowledge it. If any of them are in trouble, do everything you can to protect him. They're the only thing left between us and the fog men.

I hope to see you all in the light of dawn tomorrow. Good luck.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
By the way, I feel I should mention this.

Doctor Phibes died in order to save Malone's life, and perhaps the lives of everyone in this town. He's done more for this town than anyone. He personally killed three fog traitors, and was the one who identified the last two.

Without him, we'd be far worse off than we are right now.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Come on, guys, let's see some activity. The guy who did everything has freaking died and half of you are standing around covered in egg.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Now, I'm sure all of you are wondering what the plan is. Obviously, I'm not going to tell you over public channels. Anyone who wants to know the plan needs to give me their private frequency. You guys all have mine. As soon as possible, PM me with it. I'm not going to wait long for stragglers, so you ought not wait.
I have gotten no PMs.

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
I see a hobo thing close by the town square. I'm running for cover at the moment, I'm not sure where.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
For ****'s sake...

Ronike has been replaced by KevinM. Welcome back, Kevo! You don't have boobs anymore.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
From Whidmoore-Carpenter, everyone sees an enormous explosion that mushrooms upward and outward. The town shakes.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
A ghastly and gravelly voice speaks through the KAB radio station:

"This...is...the...end...The...flesh....of...fallen...angels...has...come....from....hell...to...drag...the...sinners....back...to...where...they....belong...there...is...no...hope...no...mercy...your...flesh...will...be..stripped...from...your...bones..your...loved...ones...will....die...screaming...from...the...pain...there...is...no...hope... this...is..the...end"

It begins to loop over and over.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I dont know whats going on with you, Castle, but it most definitely does not sound like the work of Waterman/Song/Rivers. Good luck.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
remaining fog people are Rivers (invulerable?), Song/Waterman (vulnerable)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
If you guys don't play EE is going to let me replace all of you

at once

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
The snow begins to get worse, as the wind howls away.

The first blur of sunlight can be seen along the horizon, blobbed out by the thick fog bank that devours the coast.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Petition to replace Handorin with me

Top Bottom