• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fort Worth Classic #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sorry guys, Austin is gonna be making this. We've been to tournaments three straight weekends, and we're taking a break this week.

I was honestly leaning towards attending, but my family just asked me to drive to Houston next weekend to spend Easter with them, so now I really want a weekend off driving. XD

Labernash

Smash Lord
I may or may not go. This'd be awesome!

Awh, no Zigsta. D= Just realized, all your base are belong to us. For great justice, move Zig...sta.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Good News Everyone: While I was looking for tournament software for the mac, I stumbled upon a program that will allow me to do Swiss round format.

The reason why I am telling you this instead of making wholesale changes to the tournament is that I want your input into the matter. Which tournaments should be Swiss rounds?

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
I might have extra room in my carpool. If you're interested just pm me with your address and I'll get back to you asap

knuckles213

Smash Ace
yo sanji two questions do you have the number of the place where this tournament is at just in case I have a hard time finding it cause this will be my first time in FW and need any setup help smash bros wise?

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
yo sanji two questions do you have the number of the place where this tournament is at just in case I have a hard time finding it cause this will be my first time in FW and need any setup help smash bros wise?
Sure, I can answer these questions.

Hotel number is 817-237-9300.

As far as set ups go, Go ahead and bring it. The maximum capacity of the meeting room is 70, so I should have plenty of room for set ups.

To everyone else, here are the directions to the venue. If you get lost, call me on my cell at 214-881-7617:

From I-30/20- Exit West Loop 820 North at exit 10-B Quebec Street. As you approach the bridge, you will notice a log cabin with a giant rotating knife on the other side of the intersection on the right. That log cabin is the House of Blades. Turn right at the stop sign and the hotel is right behind the House of Blades on the left

From I-35W/SH 183- Exit West loop 820 West at exit 10-A TX-199 Jacksbroro Hwy/Quebec street. You will then go on to a service road with three exits before it diverts back to the main loop. Take the third exit, Quebec street, and turn left at the bridge with a stop signal. As you cross the bridge, you will notice a log cabin with a giant rotating knife on the other side of the intersection. That log cabin is the House of Blades. Go straight and the hotel is right behind the House of Blades on the Left.

One thing to note. If you hit the next intersection down Quebec street, then YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom