• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Founding of D Gamesia - Game over? Who scum wins reigned supreme in DGames?

th3duder

th3kuzinator|Tom
Old soup would be annoyed with beat easier but i do not see anything much wrong with beat and in fact like him.
That's your reasoning for thinking Beat is town?

Excuse me for calling bull****.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Nah, nevermind, not seeing raz as scum right now.

Hi, duder.

#HBC | ѕoup

That's your reasoning for thinking Beat is town?

Excuse me for calling bull****.
No, my reasoning for beat town is the fact this play is reminding me of melee beat and old soup would be annoyed that he is only asking questions but i've seen beat town play where i completely wrong about him being scum.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
He's justifiably angry because if this is how you're going to post all game, I'd hope you're killed too. :l

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Haha because Rachal is amazing and Big Brother has started back up again.
We can't be friends anymore.
I'm still waiting on Lord Zεη, Master ForeverZero (for it was sent to the hydra itself, rather than the seperate components) and Mr Purple to confirm that their respective Role PMs were received. Once that happens, the game shall commence!
Confirming that Lord Zen is a suitable title inside & outside this game.
Cool.

Execute All Lurkers

imo
Agreed.

@Sword: We're already out. Games like this usually get going right away naturally since everyone has the potential to die. Also see above.

Vote Counts aren't going to work. No point in discussing it.

#HBC | ѕoup

If i'm correct, the kingmaker passes on the crown, and then the person who has the crown for that day decides who is king the following day?

something like that.

#HBC | ѕoup

Each Night, you are able to crown one member of the village as King, and one member as a back up king, in case your original king is murdered by those ruthless assassins! You may not choose a king that you crowned one Day as the king or back up king the following Night. Once you die, a random villager will be crowned Kingmaker of D Gamesia, but your choices for king will be used during that Night. You win once all of the assassins are lynched, and the village is at peace once again.
Yeah, against kingmaker claiming.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
What good could it possibly do us to have the Kingmaker claim? The only purpose of knowing who the Kingmaker is would be to attempt to manipulate his King choices.

I don't see any pro-village reason to have him claim.

#HBC | ѕoup

Tell me your motives behind wanting the kingmaker to claim, zen.

th3duder

th3kuzinator|Tom
What good could it possibly do us to have the Kingmaker claim? The only purpose of knowing who the Kingmaker is would be to attempt to manipulate his King choices.

I don't see any pro-village reason to have him claim.
Tell me your motives behind wanting the kingmaker to claim, zen.
its not that hard to figure out the pro to kingmaker-claiming like zen is suggesting

think about the role, its requirements, and what happens if he is killed

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
Reporting for mafia duty! 13 pages later.

Announcing that we will be a cool person later, and not at this moment!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Forgot how quickly mafia moves. Nice to be back though :) And yes, Swords, we can hydra soon haha, how about that UPick Poke coming up?

On the subject of voting: in the BiM I was involved in, voting kind of fell apart as time went by. That said, I still think voting can be useful, I just believe that it should be in an ad hoc manner. As in someone would say "I'd like a simple summary of what everyone is thinking right now, can we take a vote count?" That way, it still retains the usefulness of voting without become tedious or falling into disuse.

On the subject of Kingmaker claiming: There really isn't a reason to claim unless he's in danger of being killed. In that scenario, the worst that would happen is mafia counterclaims, the guy dies, and we kill the mafia grunt the next day. Otherwise, while it makes that person's opinions more credible, I can think of few situations in which it would be necessary or greatly beneficial.

@Chibo: What are your thoughts on dud3r's aggression towards Raziek?

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
Alright, I have the password now.

We will refuse to answer to anyone who does not refer to us as Meredith Ruby Brandy Meadowsizzle III, Esq.

When (not if) we are given king, we will be shooting Forever Zero (assuming he is alive), no questions asked. If Sworddancer would kindly accomplish this task for us, then we will be super obv town and win the game.

Also, voting system be damned, I'm not keeping up with it. You can tell that we want to shoot F0.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@Meadowsizzle

My belief on hydra logs is that it is a discussion between yourself. For example, Sir Ryker and Master Sold2 are not in the game, but Meadowsizzle, a playerslot comprised of both the former and the latter, is. So yes, anybody in this game is allowed to post logs of conversation between eachother.

Beat!

Smash Master
Instead of having kingmaker claim, just have everyone publicly claim who they want crowned before our Rabbit King executes someone. That way the KM can just check what the majority/people he or she trusts/whatever wants.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
>implying I would try to copy those characters. wayyyyy too much work.
And so you'll let the rest of town do the work for you.

HANG THIS WOMAN NOW

In other news, I don't think voting on the next king is a good idea. I'm not opposed to people giving their opinions, but at the end of the day I'd rather myself be king more than anyone else (who is more trustworthy?) and it feels odd to vote on giving that power to someone else.

Purple

Hi guys!
Oh, no one is even mad. You have a hard time noting emotions on the internet raziek.

Also don't be dumb, soup calling everyone and their mother town is enough its reason for me to think he should die, you got a reason to think other wise playa

Chaco

Never Logs In
Instead of having kingmaker claim, just have everyone publicly claim who they want crowned before our Rabbit King executes someone. That way the KM can just check what the majority/people he or she trusts/whatever wants.
Then we're just controlling another fundamental. I'm not down for selective Kings until later in the game. Right now, focusing the game towards selecting a king isn't needed.

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
@Meadowsizzle

My belief on hydra logs is that it is a discussion between yourself. For example, Sir Ryker and Master Sold2 are not in the game, but Meadowsizzle, a playerslot comprised of both the former and the latter, is. So yes, anybody in this game is allowed to post logs of conversation between eachother.
@Mod - What about timestamps on hydra logs?

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
To be fair, to the thread, I'm in Skype talking to Gorf about my personal stance on hydra logs. I don't think there isn't a hydra here at a level that can't realistically fake hydra logs. I think timestamps simply are too much to be metagamed even if you allow hydra logs. I don't have an issue with hydra logs being allowed in this game as long as timestamps aren't and as long as people don't go out of their way to break the game utilizing them. I can think of a couple ways you could do it off the top of my head, but I'm not about to use them because I have a line I won't cross in mafia metagaming (I being Ryker). I don't want the thread to degenerate into hydra log legality and ethics discussion, but really don't give a **** if you post it here, but I recommend PMing the mod. The only reason I posted this here was because there are other players in this skype call (Kuz, Raziek, and Moth) and I didn't think it cool not to put the same information here.

Also, for the record our hydra logs will have some text, but mostly take place over voice, so don't expect them often if they are allowed.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
After a trip to the latrine, I have decided that allowing timestamps is prohibited. My apologies sincerely, but it leaves too much room for an avenue in which the game will be broken.

By the way, I was, in fact, ninja'd.

Top Bottom