• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Funniest Smasher is....

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Well, me and Chopz were talking about it, and I thought who really is the funniest smasher.

It can be from any region anywhere. (though people are gonna say ATL South alot)

Hopefully we'll get some good nominations and Frames will make us a poll. :chuckle:

I say...

GA Marty
Dogy
Lambchops
Dop
Polmex
Everlasting YAYUHZZZ
Acorn
Dm brandon
Afro
Tommy G (his drunk impersonation....PRICELESS)

Renth

Smash Hero
Rohins for his incredible impersionations - who can forget those?

Doodah was hilliarous

Dogy never failed to make me laugh

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd have to go with Aasem (Dop) just because I smash with him a lot, and he always finds a way to make me laugh out loud!!!

Though Alukard and DJ Nintendo from NY are hilarious guys too!!!

Oh and Kyle (Green Mario) is so ****ing funny!!!

:colorful:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Lookin at that, i couldnt pick one person. I'd have to go with categories.

The Insult Artist would have to go to Marty (GAPeach), easy. That man is a pro at jankin on people. It's pretty hilarious how bout bad he gets on people if you let him in. And some people he can just destroy in one felled swoop. I'm one of those people. My whole image got flipped upside down after the "Struck Match Joke". Actually, when I think about it, some of Marty's best janks are actually on me. "Dogy is the worst teammate ever. My God. HE JUMPED OFF THE STAGE TO INTENTIONALLY FOOTSTOOL ME".

A quick honorary mention for this award goes to Nice1, cause well, he's not as good Marty, but he comes pretty close in the clutch. His expertise is his ability to jank on other black people, which in turn takes everybody one step backwards. :D

After the honorary mention, a sub category award has to be handed out to Renegade Marth. This man wins an award as an Insult Artist, but he gets the subcategory for the relentless assault. This man falls slightly short of the great marty in the creativity category, but where Renegade Marth shines is his ability to unleash a flurry of janks and insults so consistantly that his target has no point to flee... to the other side of the country. His most notable works have been come from his janking grounds, Xplaygrounds (as opposed to home turn, Gamer's Experience, that was for the serious business). At Xplaygrounds, Renegade Marth has dropped some of his biggest bombs such as "The Great Wall of Tong" and actually being able to pin Reflex down as "A Benadict Arnold to GA", keeping him locked on the wall in jankstun throughout the entirity of a crew battle. The biggest hit Renegade has ever dropped was at SAX with his all night long "Yo Momma" fest, which yes, I got the worst of. This man's offense was so safe, he constantly peppered me with "Yo momma" jokes, hitting a high point around midnight with the oldschool GA joke "Dogy, yo momma's d**k is so big she can t***y f*** herself." There was no chance at a comeback at that point.

The One-Line Wonder would also have to go to Marty in my books because he's just quick on his feet when it comes to jokes. There's the already mentioned "Struck Match", but he's also had his awesome comments like
"Come on man, you know I live in this state man."
"Oh it's like that? Meet me out back of Waba."
and the infamous
"9 outta 10 *****s agree. Roy's our boy!"

The Perfect Timer would have to go to Yay. He really says like, the same things over for the most part, something about ni***s, and gay/****** to some variation, but somehow he can say it at the right times to where you dont really catch onto that fact. He's pretty ballin.

Chops would earn the Wiseman award because all of the jokes I've heard him say have come in situations of him giving advice. I remember some gigs where he was playing somebody (Sadly i dont remember who he was playing or what gigs), and they were like "Well, what can I do against this?" I remember the last gigs I went to (last march), when he gave me some pretty hilarious advice. "I dont see why you do anything. Just paaawnch. Just paaawnch. Get em with the beefy fist. You see how big that thing gets? -pause- Look at it. That's ridiclous, Why would you not hit somebody with that."

The next award I would hand out would be the Reference Box, and I would give that to myself. Alot of my jokes come from references that are completely out of place, but witfully make sense. On top of that, alot of my jokes refer back to sayings and catchphrases other people have previously stated.

Along with that, I would have to give myself the low self-esteem award. Another common source for some of my better jokes actually comes from self janking. "Well, you woulda, but it's kinda hard to defend against pure stupidity." I just find humor in making fun of myself, so I let everybody in on the fun too.

Next, we have the Human Soundboard. This one is so blatently obvious, but it comes from a write-in. This goes to Alpha easy. That man has sound fx for days. You want a Fox death? God it. off the top? Done. Want those crazy *** birds from Twilight Princess? He's got you covered. Alpha is top tier at putting the right sound effect in at the right time to really drive jokes home.

and that's it for Dogy's League of Laugh Creators.

___

But real talk. The whole south is too **** funny. There's really too many people to really pick a "funniest person" We're all too **** good in our own ways.

(takes a hop back)
And that's a wrap!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
hiroshi, he is really funny to me. :]

-!-

Smash Lord
it woulld go to either LambChops or Afro lol

I gotta See Tommy G's drunk impersonation

Zoro

Smash Champion
Lambchops is the funniest to me on that list
Dmbrandon is witty as hell lol
Marty is hilarious so is dogy and Dop
polmex makes funny inui jokes

Hungry makes me laugh alot just cuz he knows so much random ****

Action ******* is the funniest smasher alive!

Finch

Smash Lord
Aasem is hilarious

Harriettheguy is really funny on the boards although I haven't hung out with him much irl

My vote goes to Afro

lamugi

Smash Lord
i think everlasting yah is the funniest. i mean the man wore a Hannah montana shirt, ga peach is also funny and so is dogy. polmex aint funny at all(instant loss) chops is funny, dop is only super funny when he has that green. but since you can vote more then once it'll be okay!

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
that guy with a beard who deep throated the ham at denny's before wato5
also the guy with the white hat and mountain dew shirt who sez "SEXUAL PREDETOR" when he gets the stalker bonus in melee dubs
wish i could remember their names

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
i'm not gonna lie. even though i'm on this list, i think DA Wes is the funniest smasher, hands down.
^agrees with this man, DAwes doesn't even try to be funny. his stuff is 'natural talent' lol

Also GApeach and Eugene are hilarious!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol, I think the Dashizwhiz and Chops are the funniest.

"Shut the **** up you big mac Macdonald's eating chicken nugget mother ****er!" - Chops

"Yo, I'm gonna ****ing stab you with my ****" - Chops

"I have the meanest cleanest *****" - Chops

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Co_and_me...
nobody ever made me laugh as much as that man did.

Eugene (Renegade Marth) is the funniest man I know currently. He said the funniest things I've ever heard at Chaddd's house last April. Unfortunately I can't repeat them cause people might call me racist lol

Dogy is hilarious.
Reflex, IHSB, Marty... lots of funny folks. Myself, and some "unknown" players of SC. woo

EverlastingYay stopped being funny to me when he started hating me lol

BEHR

Smash Hero
NC

Thunda
Malks

Me?

The way I was talking to the Mudkips was pretty funny.

Top Bottom