• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Funniest Smasher is....

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I'll never in my life forget trying to play a tourney match at Reflex's tournament, and having Marty and Eugene behind me singing Johnny Rebel (first time I had heard it)

Or the time I walked by them and said like "sup" or something and they cornered me and said "did you just call me ****, boy!?" and motioned to drag me outside : (

pretty epic times.

Also the time FullMetal told me "Yeah, at ____ tournament, Xif punched a brick wall." and then immediately after that sentance ended, Xif walked outside and punched a brick wall. no offense to Xif but that was the greatest timing I've ever seen.

I think Chaddd can be kinda funny when he wants to be

And it does bear repeating that Co_and_Me was the funniest, someone I'll never forget. I probably wouldn't have stayed in the Smash community if not for him either. R.I.P.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
to be honest, i think that most of SWF will think whomever has the most Smash related jokes will be the funniest. i'm not good at Smash-related jokes, so a lot of Smashers don't think i'm very funny. i'm just using myself as an example. but yeah, DA Wes has this on lock.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm the funniest. Well, when it comes to classes and me saying one thing randomly and the whole class laughs. Its the one thing I'm good at, by accident. :]

Except when I try to be funny. Doesn't work. :[

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hiroshi. He made me laugh so hard.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
yay and marty

and of course

GMONEY!!!! (from NY)

heart break kid is funny too

what I've noticed

is that the times in my life where I have laughed the hardest

were all OOS situations

- The Roast of Cash Mooney at TGMTSBCO
- Listening to Frames and GMoney imitate PBnJ at Genesis hotel rooms
- Asking that asian guy in Mango's hotel room at Genesis to imitate different things using a "quacking" device - probably the hardest I've ever laughed
-Dead baby jokes from Rx at To5
-etc etc etc

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
in order:

DA Wes
Eugene (Renegade Marth)
GA Peach
Green Mario
Dop
MarsFool!
Everlasting Yayuhz

done.

discussion over.
i haven't talked to dop for very long, but this is accurate imo.
marty is super close contender for 2nd. idk if marty and eugene battled it out i think we would die laughing

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ok to say who is the funniest thats hard to say...if u dont hang out wit smashers 24/7 that are from a diff part of the world than u wont no how funny they really are... and there are so many diff types of funny..theres stupid funny, smart funny, random funny ect... im more mix between random and smartass funny...as far as tampa goes the funniest smashers are

me- hands down i jus flat out make everyone laff

monk- prob the funniest *** i have ever met he is so random

fred- also to funny..his jokes are killer and he got that smart funny

scidaddle-when its passed his bed time its a wrap he will have u laffin till u cry

young and beefy- come on now its YOUNG AND BEEFY!!!

polmex- he my *** but i make him laff more than he makes me..

so thats my top list of funnies in tampa......i **** the funnies..think ur funny ill **** u to son

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
Hungrybox for what happens in the game in melee.
Actionb@stard for what happens in the game in brawl (40lb failbox of ****).
Doodah for what he does WHILE playing the game, Hiroshi gets an honorary mention for this.

Honorary mentions to the retired EckyX and Dguy for the most batsh1@t insane g&w/luigi+mew2 matches I have ever seen. I've never met anyone else who could bring someone to tears and swearing by calling, successfully, every misfire and 9 he's ever thrown out right before he does it.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
i'm not good at Smash-related jokes, so a lot of Smashers don't think i'm very funny.
n**** you're one of the funniest people I've encountered in the Smash community, people just don't know...
dop marty toasty

its done

the south is too good
LOL no way, I can't compete...

I'm just mad silly and lovable XD

Top Bottom