• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Ganonic Grimoire - Kongregation of Kings

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I have the most deliciously evil plan...and like most evil plans, this one is obviously reserved for the future. Yes, in the future when everything will fall into place.

Those of you who used All is Brawl might remember this. As a celebration of our continued commitment to our evil overlord, I will gladly organize the next online "Ganondorf is the best character ever" tournament. Everyone is invited (though I don't want this tournament to be too huge. As I did previously, I'll call 16 the max, but I suspect I don't want to actually handle that many people for an online tournament that requires me to contact people at different timezones).

Rules will be GANONDORF ONLY (because he's clearly the best character and will tolerate no insult to his name), best out of 3 (grand finals best of 5), For Glory format (2 stock 5 minutes), but atm I might consider allowing all stages rather than only FD given obviously you can't do things like Hell Drop (or Demon Drop?) on FD, because online tournaments are srs business, and since ALL THE LANDS BELONG TO GANON.

It will be a Wii-U tournament, and I WILL find a way to upload videos for everyone (unless you specifically don't want that). Though be aware it might be on camcorder quality due to limited resources/laziness (unless Nintendo surprises me with a really convenient video uploading service).

There's no date set in stone yet because I have a life like everyone else (though I intend for this to happen on a weekend or holiday season). I'll get around to creating a topic later (or now?) for signups/hype/visibility. And one thing I could use some advice on is where else I should promote this.

Last edited:

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
I have the most deliciously evil plan...and like most evil plans, this one is obviously reserved for the future. Yes, in the future when everything will fall into place.

Those of you who used All is Brawl might remember this. As a celebration of our continued commitment to our evil overlord, I will gladly organize the next online "Ganondorf is the best character ever" tournament. Everyone is invited (though I don't want this tournament to be too huge. As I did previously, I'll call 16 the max, but I suspect I don't want to actually handle that many people for an online tournament that requires me to contact people at different timezones).

Rules will be GANONDORF ONLY (because he's clearly the best character and will tolerate no insult to his name), best out of 3 (grand finals best of 5), For Glory format (2 stock 5 minutes), but atm I might consider allowing all stages rather than only FD given obviously you can't do things like Hell Drop (or Demon Drop?) on FD, because online tournaments are srs business, and since ALL THE LANDS BELONG TO GANON.

It will be a Wii-U tournament, and I WILL find a way to upload videos for everyone (unless you specifically don't want that). Though be aware it might be on camcorder quality due to limited resources/laziness (unless Nintendo surprises me with a really convenient video uploading service).

There's no date set in stone yet because I have a life like everyone else (though I intend for this to happen on a weekend or holiday season). I'll get around to creating a topic later (or now?) for signups/hype/visibility. And one thing I could use some advice on is where else I should promote this.
Get me in this ****!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Ganondorf is NOT a reincarnation of Demise. He exists because of Demise. That's it.
Demise said:
Though this is not the end. My hate... never perishes. It is born anew in a cycle with no end! I will rise again! Those like you... Those who share the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero... They are eternally bound to this curse. An incarnation of my hatred shall ever follow your kind, dooming them to wander a blood-soaked sea of darkness for all time!
Demise is an incarnation of demise's hatred.
Also, The Hyrule Historia even says that Ganondorf is the reincarnation of Demise.
Ganondorf doesn't want to destroy it, he wants to own it.
He doesn't want to merely own it. He wants people to suffer.
Ganondorf said:
Your people have long amused me, Midna. To defy the gods with such petty magic, only to be cast aside… How very pathetic. Pathetic as they were, though, they served me well. Their anguish was my nourishment. Their hatred bled across the void and awakened me. I drank deep of it and grew strong again. Your people had some skill, to be sure…but they lacked true power. The kind of absolute power that those chosen by the gods wield. He who wields such power would make a suitable king for this world, don’t you think?
Ganondorf said:
Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade... and use it to blot out the light forever!
We don't know this for certain, that's just a popular theory.
The only time Ganon was shown to be any degree of mindless was in the combined Oracle ending, and that was explained in-game.
A Link Between Worlds would like to have some words with you. Ganon is a beast, and that must is certain. Yuga was completely overtaken by Ganon's form, and became a beast herself.
Don't make me break out my Hyrule Historia and whoop you like a tiny insignificant Deku Sprout[/quote]

I'm in

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
(unless Nintendo surprises me with a really convenient video uploading service).
Given the existence of replays in Brawl and the ability to directly upload short videos from MK8... I'm thinking this would be quite the missed opportunity if this wasn't included in Smash WiiU. It just seems natural. Like replays though, I could see these having some limitations in terms of uploading. MK8 is limited to 60 second videos or 30 second videos as I recall. Like replays in Brawl, I don't see a function like this allowing uploads more than 3 minutes, but we'll see. Could be they totally miss this opportunity and there isn't even a limited function.

Of course, ideally you'd just get a capture card. These have always been a low priority to me since I'm a pretty casual player anyways, but I've been interested a number of times. Then when I look them up I remember how pricey they are and then I remember all the other things I'd rather have with the same money. Happens every couple years though, heh.

Last edited:

Forlorn Penguin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ForlornPenguin
I think Ganondorf should of retained hes Melee look.
Better yet, he should have stayed as he is, but acquired an OoT skin as a costume. That way, you can choose to play TP Ganondorf, or OoT Ganondorf (who is basically Melee Ganondorf, but with a cooler cape).

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Better yet, he should have stayed as he is, but acquired an OoT skin as a costume. That way, you can choose to play TP Ganondorf, or OoT Ganondorf (who is basically Melee Ganondorf, but with a cooler cape).
This. I was actually hoping they'd do this especially after seeing how Hyrule Warriors did things. All the Zelda characters could have more than just recolors but a reskin. Nothing too crazy, but something more than just a recolor.

Seems this hope is reserved for possible DLC stuff now. If they DLC'd anything for the characters, reskins would probably be the easiest. More likely then the notion of new characters I'd think just based on the ease of adding it.

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I pre-ordered that game after some indecision. Wasn't sold on the gameplay, but I have a roommate to play co-op with and extra cash for once, so I got it. Plus it's hard to say no to so much Zelda fanservice and I have little self control, lol. Tbh, Ganondorf being playable was a huge selling point for me. I guess I literally couldn't wait the extra week for Smash 3DS to have a playable Ganondorf.

Forlorn Penguin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ForlornPenguin
Lol. Not gonna lie. I really want to play it just for the fact that Ganondorf is playable and looks that awesome (I also love Zelda's design too and would likely play her as well, because of that).

I'm not going to get it for two reasons though.

1) I don't have a Wii U, and likely won't get one unless I really, really like Smash 4 on 3DS and decide getting a Wii U is worth it to upgrade the superior version of the game (or if they put a new F-Zero on it).

2) The gameplay honestly looks boring as hell.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Lol. Not gonna lie. I really want to play it just for the fact that Ganondorf is playable and looks that awesome (I also love Zelda's design too and would likely play her as well, because of that).

I'm not going to get it for two reasons though.

1) I don't have a Wii U, and likely won't get one unless I really, really like Smash 4 on 3DS and decide getting a Wii U is worth it to upgrade the superior version of the game (or if they put a new F-Zero on it).

2) The gameplay honestly looks boring as hell.
The Wii U is VERY worth it if you don't mind spending 300 dollars. It's genuinely a good system with nice functionality and good first party games.

I mostly have played Super Mario 3D World on the Wii U. Easily one of the best platformers out there along with Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Bros 3.

Last edited:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Little known fact--Melee Ganondorf isn't supposed to be OoT Ganondorf. The model comes directly from a scrapped Zelda game. The final boss would have been the bulge in Ganondorf's pants.

#JustGanonThings

Riskman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
weavorsomething
3DS FC
2406-5118-0663
Whoa I think I'm experiencing some Baader-Meinhof Phenominon here, I literally only just found out about the SmashUK site like 2 days ago and I was actually thinking about attending some of their tournaments for the first time and I see this. Looks like I have to go to one of them now lol

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
The Wii U is VERY worth it if you don't mind spending 300 dollars. It's genuinely a good system with nice functionality and good first party games.

I mostly have played Super Mario 3D World on the Wii U. Easily one of the best platformers out there along with Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Bros 3.

You can actually get a refurbished Wii U from Nintendo for 200 with a 1 year warranty, and I'm glad that I did! :)

Forlorn Penguin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ForlornPenguin
Little known fact--Melee Ganondorf isn't supposed to be OoT Ganondorf. The model comes directly from a scrapped Zelda game.
I would hope that isn't a "little known fact" by this point, lol.

I agree that the system itself is cool, but I'm not a fan of very many Nintendo franchises, so most of the first party exclusives don't entice me at all. I'll be keeping an eye out for good deals on a Wii U this holiday season though, and I'm sure they'll do a Smash console bundle, so I'll look into that and see if it's worth it.

Last edited:

Kamiko

Smash Ace
The worst judge of a persons personality is themselves.
Just saiyan.
I almost said this in that reply, but when people say things like that about people in general, about how everyone has certain things in common... I'm usually the exception to those things. I know there's no way I can convince anyone of it over the internet, but I don't look at myself as myself. I am just one of many, many people afterall.

Also, I'm not the one who normally says that. It's the people around me that point it out. I'm just self-aware enough to not need other people to know myself.

Demise is an incarnation of demise's hatred.
It's unclear how literal that was meant to be, but yes. The closest connection Ganondorf could have to Demise is like that of the Fullmetal Alchemist homunculi. Once a part of something else, but now its own thing. A thing that I'm sure wouldn't like being overshadowed by a 'lesser' villain.

Also, The Hyrule Historia even says that Ganondorf is the reincarnation of Demise.
I don't remember anything like that. Thanks for making me dig it out to check...

...Ok, I see the part you're talking about, but it doesn't literally say that, and the wording and the use of "hatred" tells me that Demise isn't literally reincarnating. It seems to be saying that the role of "The Demon King" will live on through said hatred. Also, keep in mind that different cultures have their own idea of reincarnation; Zelda seems to play around with various forms of it.

He doesn't want to merely own it. He wants people to suffer.
Suffering? Where? The only time I remember him causing any of that to someone who wasn't in his way as far as we know was with the gorons in Ocarina of Time, and I'm pretty sure he was using them as an example to anyone who might consider opposing him. Considering their proud nature, most likely they DID oppose him, and that's why it happened to begin with. Most of the time, when people mind their own business, Ganondorf leaves them alone. Even when he singled Talon out for laziness, all he did was kick him out of the ranch. Completely unharmed.

A Link Between Worlds would like to have some words with you. Ganon is a beast, and that must is certain. Yuga was completely overtaken by Ganon's form, and became a beast herself.
A Link Between Worlds wasn't explained, but that chronologically may very well be Ganon's next appearance after the aforementioned mindless moment, which would completely explain the situation. Also, I'm fairly certain Yuga is male.

Don't make me break out my Hyrule Historia and whoop you like a tiny insignificant Deku Sprout
Please, do try! I have my own at the ready.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I almost said this in that reply, but when people say things like that about people in general, about how everyone has certain things in common... I'm usually the exception to those things. I know there's no way I can convince anyone of it over the internet, but I don't look at myself as myself. I am just one of many, many people afterall.

Also, I'm not the one who normally says that. It's the people around me that point it out. I'm just self-aware enough to not need other people to know myself.

It's unclear how literal that was meant to be, but yes. The closest connection Ganondorf could have to Demise is like that of the Fullmetal Alchemist homunculi. Once a part of something else, but now its own thing. A thing that I'm sure wouldn't like being overshadowed by a 'lesser' villain.

I don't remember anything like that. Thanks for making me dig it out to check...

...Ok, I see the part you're talking about, but it doesn't literally say that, and the wording and the use of "hatred" tells me that Demise isn't literally reincarnating. It seems to be saying that the role of "The Demon King" will live on through said hatred. Also, keep in mind that different cultures have their own idea of reincarnation; Zelda seems to play around with various forms of it.

Suffering? Where? The only time I remember him causing any of that to someone who wasn't in his way as far as we know was with the gorons in Ocarina of Time, and I'm pretty sure he was using them as an example to anyone who might consider opposing him. Considering their proud nature, most likely they DID oppose him, and that's why it happened to begin with. Most of the time, when people mind their own business, Ganondorf leaves them alone. Even when he singled Talon out for laziness, all he did was kick him out of the ranch. Completely unharmed.

A Link Between Worlds wasn't explained, but that chronologically may very well be Ganon's next appearance after the aforementioned mindless moment, which would completely explain the situation. Also, I'm fairly certain Yuga is male.

Please, do try! I have my own at the ready.
Yeah, um.... Freezing and committing genocide on 2 entire races(ie the Zoras and the Gorons) totally isn't causing suffering. That's like how Hitler only sending Jews, Homosexuals, and mentally challenged people totally didn't cause suffering. Not to mention enslavement of an entire race(the twili), and the enslavement and possession of people(hylian knights in A Link to the Past), the destruction of an entire island that had people on it, stealing little girls from their homes and putting them into prison. Ganondorf has done plenty to cause grief and suffering. What reason would he have to kill off all of the gorons and the zoras? Also, it adds in the Hyrule Historia that in TP, "Ganondorf is full of wickedness and hatred"
We can also debate the things about Demise all day, but Demise is literally a reincarnation of Ganondorf much like Link and Zelda are. As the series has experimented with incarnation , yet the main 3 stays the same. It (almost) always needs to be the reincarnation of Hylia, the spirit of the hero, and then the reincarnation of the god of hatred, demise. We can definitely assume the reason Demise is no longer there is the same reason Hylia is gone. Hylia was extremely weak after fending off and sealing demise, so, in order to save herself, she made herself human. This is almost definitely what happened after Link defeated Demise. So to question Demise reincarnations himself, is to question Hylia and Link.
Yes Yuga is a he, that was just a typo on my part. But let me ask you this, what is stopping Ganondorf from being beastial? The new Ganondorf from four swords adventures did it, yet he had to have been born human.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Loz makes a fine point. I don't think it's accurate to measure evil in terms of inclusivity, rather, degree. That is, I think the magnitude of evil actions committed takes precedence over the categories into which said acts fit.

In other words, as I said before, efficiency and evil aren't mutually exclusive. You can be both highly productive and a King of Evil at the same time.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
(or if they put a new F-Zero on it).
I hear this so much as a want or a selling point for the Wii U from my own friends and just as a random sentiment online. I loved GX and couldn't agree more.

I had planned to get a Wii U for Smash regardless, or at least Zelda... whichever came first. This was long enough ago now that I wasn't sure which would come first. I ended up getting the Wii U over a year ago though because I just had to play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate with friends. But like I said, I was going to have a Wii U for Smash sooner or later and it just ended up being much sooner than even planned seeing as I've had it now for a while.

I got the Wii U and for the first year the only games I had were Monster Hunter and Nintendoland. I was fairly busy with work that first year admittedly, but Monster Hunter alone was more than enough game for me. Then just this last summer I got Mario Kart, Mario Bros U, and Wind Waker HD. I'm getting Hyrule Warriors tomorrow as well, and Smash Wii U is just about as sure as a sure thing could be.

Of course, I had other games on other systems that held me over as well. Pokemon and KI:U on 3ds was about it though. Haven't even pulled my Xbox 360 out in almost two years. So yeah, it was mostly Monster Hunter which I still play occasionally. Great, fun series imo.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Also sorry to double post but I feel this warrants its own post: Ganons custom moves have potential
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR0Gt06HRjE
For some reason they remind me of various other villains in fighting games. Particularly Bison/dictator.

On another note, I'll be wreaking havoc later today as a certain pig/thief king, complete with costume set. Nothing will compare to the glory of Canondorf (canon enough, anyway. Appeasement be damned).

Exalted

Smash Lord
I hear this so much as a want or a selling point for the Wii U from my own friends and just as a random sentiment online. I loved GX and couldn't agree more.

I had planned to get a Wii U for Smash regardless, or at least Zelda... whichever came first. This was long enough ago now that I wasn't sure which would come first. I ended up getting the Wii U over a year ago though because I just had to play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate with friends. But like I said, I was going to have a Wii U for Smash sooner or later and it just ended up being much sooner than even planned seeing as I've had it now for a while.

I got the Wii U and for the first year the only games I had were Monster Hunter and Nintendoland. I was fairly busy with work that first year admittedly, but Monster Hunter alone was more than enough game for me. Then just this last summer I got Mario Kart, Mario Bros U, and Wind Waker HD. I'm getting Hyrule Warriors tomorrow as well, and Smash Wii U is just about as sure as a sure thing could be.

Of course, I had other games on other systems that held me over as well. Pokemon and KI:U on 3ds was about it though. Haven't even pulled my Xbox 360 out in almost two years. So yeah, it was mostly Monster Hunter which I still play occasionally. Great, fun series imo.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is seriously a great time killer for me, I've spent around 320 hours playing it and I'm still not bored of it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
An old returning smashboards vet :D
And because I've only been to one tourney.
Fair enough, I need fellow ganons to play with/against. As I'm fairly sure ganon is the only reason i'm gonna be playing brawl after smash4 comes out.
Whoa I think I'm experiencing some Baader-Meinhof Phenominon here, I literally only just found out about the SmashUK site like 2 days ago and I was actually thinking about attending some of their tournaments for the first time and I see this. Looks like I have to go to one of them now lol
Oh yeah? you should definitely attend some stuff. I'm the owner of the group and stuff, and I'm also hosting the nintendo-supported tournaments thats going on next month!
For some reason they remind me of various other villains in fighting games. Particularly Bison/dictator.
I was getting a similar vibe, but I think thats more to do with the sheer amount of purple plasma flying around for both guys.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

His peculiar mobility (especially from horizontal/"jumping" Wizard's foot) and lack of projectiles also added to it.

The latter of which was kind of disappointing, truth be told. Even Ike got a shockwave. Despite this/other than that, I love each of them.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
His peculiar mobility (especially from horizontal/"jumping" Wizard's foot) and lack of projectiles also added to it.

The latter of which was kind of disappointing, truth be told. Even Ike got a shockwave. Despite this/other than that, I love each of them.
Yeah, I wouldn't worry though, Ike is gonna be trash tier this game, plus the shockwave aether won't be used even if custom moves become the norm.

Actually thats a good discussion, from a glance, which Custom B-moves would you have for Ganon? Because I genuinely can't figure what I'd want, but if anything:

Up-B: 2-punch recovery
Side-B: non-grab choke
Down-B: Dive(wiz)kick
Neutral-B: Warlock Slash

I'm not great with names, but these should make sense lol

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Ike with passthrough Quickdraw though is hella legit. Gives him an extremely safe approach option that is extremely difficult to react to. Makes him really hard to lock down while able to establish positional advantage on a whim. Customs being allowed makes Ike considerably more viable.

Honestly on Ganon, the only two customs that matter are Shoryuken and Dive Kick. Other ones don't make a huge difference imo. Can't tell if passthrough SideB is better on spotdodge, but at the same time it doesn't look very safe on block.

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is seriously a great time killer for me, I've spent around 320 hours playing it and I'm still not bored of it.
I'm almost embarrassed to say that I've spent far more time with it than even that. It's really addicting even this far along... or maybe I just have a problem. Smash looks to be a partial cure, but even so, I don't want to stop playing it because there's still things I'd like to do with it.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Honestly on Ganon, the only two customs that matter are Shoryuken and Dive Kick. Other ones don't make a huge difference imo. Can't tell if passthrough SideB is better on spotdodge, but at the same time it doesn't look very safe on block.
Side B 3 (passthrough/Gerudo Dragon variant), along with Up B 3 (Stutter-jump) will arguably be better for recovery, which he needs all the help he can get for.

It's definitely difficult deciding between practicality and flashiness. Not just for Ganondorf. It kills me how much I've missed/been waiting for Link's Melee spin-attack power to come back, yet it being on par with 64 spin-attack as far as actual recovery goes nearly kills it for me.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ike with passthrough Quickdraw though is hella legit. Gives him an extremely safe approach option that is extremely difficult to react to. Makes him really hard to lock down while able to establish positional advantage on a whim. Customs being allowed makes Ike considerably more viable.

Ike's still gonna be pretty bad in my estimation, but you're right, the customs are an improvement. That said, Ike's no-swing side-b and ganons no-grab side-b seem to be almost identical in function, movement, etc. So I'm not sure how you managed to come to different conclusions on their future use, but I'm interested in seeing how well they both work to say the least.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Dive kick looks really interesting to use.

I stopped playing Monster Hunter 3 because farming G-rank Hallowed Jhen Mohran with Hunting Horn solo killed my fun.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Am i the only one bothered by his voice change when he gets hit? I don't know if it's another voice actor, but those grunts sound way deeper than his regular voice.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I stopped playing Monster Hunter 3 because farming.
You really could have just left it at that. The moment I learned my choice of weapon (Sword&Shield) was trash against the main friggin' enemy of the game and I had to farm a whole new weapon set, I gave in. I havent got time for that ****.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Dive kick looks really interesting to use.

I stopped playing Monster Hunter 3 because farming G-rank Hallowed Jhen Mohran with Hunting Horn solo killed my fun.
Yeah, heavy grinding can do that. Playing with friends always quells the tedium though. It's why I bought a Wii U to play it and didn't just buy the 3DS version... online. I've already hard grinded for all the hard to get stuff I wanted, so now I just run into rare stuff randomly in random quests and make stuff on a whim. Perhaps I've been more patient in general, but I have to say that being able to play online with friends really does make everything easier and more fun for the company alone. Looking forward to MH4U.

Speaking of the game that's actually relevant to this board for once.... I look forward to improved online. Smash can keep me entertained for hours solo, but the real fun stuff comes when I get to play with friends.

You really could have just left it at that. The moment I learned my choice of weapon (Sword&Shield) was trash against the main friggin' enemy of the game and I had to farm a whole new weapon set, I gave in. I havent got time for that ****.
Heh, it's not for everyone, for sure. It's one of those things that's kind of hard to get into, but if you get into it, it's hard to get out of. I didn't have lots of time either, but it was kind of the only game I was playing for a year so it's not like I went and played something else with the time I had.

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Am i the only one bothered by his voice change when he gets hit? I don't know if it's another voice actor, but those grunts sound way deeper than his regular voice.
Falcon seems to have the same symptom and seeing as they don't change voice actors at all between regions, I suppose we can expect to get the weird grunts. I feel like this might've been a thing in Melee, but it's been too long since I've played it and maybe I'm just imagining things. Ganondorf's voice was entirely different in Melee anyways.

Forlorn Penguin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ForlornPenguin
No, you're not. I hate that weird new grunt he makes. It sounds terrible and doesn't sound like him, for some reason. I don't know why they couldn't just use the Brawl grunt.

Top Bottom