• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Georgia SSBM House League - SEPT. 25th - $150 Grntd!

S0FT

Smash Ace
THE GEORGIA SSBM HOUSE LEAGUE
Bringing smash back to Georgia

- We are going to have tournaments every week. NO DOOR FEE
- We are going to have one big tournament at the end of each month with a GUARANTEED prize pool
- We are going to have a Georgia SSBM House League POWER RANKINGS
- FIRST on the power rankings gets a CASH PRIZE every month plus the NEWEST VIE APPAREL T-SHIRT

We need setups for all tournaments!
Please post if you are coming and if you can bring a setup!

Monthly – Sept. 25th! (MIKE'S HOUSE)
GUARENTEED PRIZE POOL!!
Registration Starts at 11:00 a.m.
Tournament Starts at 12:00 p.m.
Entry Fee:
Teams - $10/team (70%/30%)
Singles - $15
345 Winding Rose Lane
Suwanee, GA 30024
Singles Payout is
1st-50% + $150!
2nd-35%
3rd-15%
Points Leader Awarded Prizes
MAKE SURE YOU ARE HERE POINTS LEADER!

POINT LEADERS
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11131773#post11131773

IF YOU WANT TO HOST A TOURNAMENT AT YOUR HOUSE NEXT MONTH PM ME ASAP
Singles payout for all weeklies is 50% for first
Teams payout for all weeklies is 50% for first
Pound 4 Rule Set For All Events!
CALL Joshua Davis for info!
770-728-5342

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'm onboard with this and will be helping run the tournaments and hosting some of them at my house.

This is a great and easy way to get GA smash back in gear, I hope you guys realize this.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'm liking the idea. We should host tournaments at SPSU sometimes too :)

lol spsu is too good.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Great idea, I'm definitely joining =D

Serious question GA smashers... I'll be at my first year at GA Tech, and I will NOT have a car. Is there anyone who's close enough by who wouldn't mind helping me get to these? I'd be up to going as many as possible, and as mentioned by everyone else, this is an amazing way to get GA smash going.

Everyone nearby should go, I can't believe someone hasn't come up with something like this yet

S0FT

Smash Ace
Sounds good hbox I'll hold you to it!

Thanks for the support so far guys! Each weekly is going to be a new chance to improve for the monthly! So make sure you come to as many weeklies as you can!

S0FT

Smash Ace
My goal for this whole league is to get more Georgian smashers to play regularly and to attend more tournaments, so I'm going to be teaming with people that don't consider themselves that good. Hopefully a taste of victory will help motivate them :) I think I helped get bbq back into melee doing this.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
My goal for this whole league is to get more Georgian smashers to play regularly and to attend more tournaments, so I'm going to be teaming with people that don't consider themselves that good. Hopefully a taste of victory will help motivate them :) I think I helped get bbq back into melee doing this.
*high five* :D

also soft, you were one of the original bros to get me into melee to begin with. Remember when you randomly decided to team with me (at the time I was a Brawl scrub)? I can't believe we won that tournament lol. Team Donkey Kong ftw XD

S0FT

Smash Ace
Alright so far I have:
Myself
Fullmetal
Biglou
BBQ
Lai$
Mike G
Merc
Druggedfox
PB&J

Is anyone else from the spsu crew coming?

D

Deleted member

A few Brawl players expressed interest in Melee at the monthly. Should try and invite them to come.

Post this in the GA social thread in NNF.

I'll likely be able to make it to these.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
I will be moving to Georgia from Colorado on September 7th (next month!). I am about to start college in Savannah, Georgia. I don't know my way around; is Savannah anywhere near any of the predesignated locations listed in the OP?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
The first one (September 4) clashes with both Gamebox (In Alabama) and Dragon Con.
The third one (September 18) clashes with Anime Weekend Atlanta

You should edit your title to add the red MELEE next to it so more people will notice.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
LOL @ savannah comment. Savannah-ATL distance can go suck a ****. Btw, I can hook you up with smashers from savannah, pm me if you want :D

So how many people is it looking like will be at the first one? (Also, ride anyone? =/)

S0FT

Smash Ace
Its looking like 15-20 not quite sure it sounded like shag was bringing a lot of people.
Druggedfox Ive heard you are really good, and I want to start playing a lot of melee with you.

John I dont know of to many people going to dragon con or awa. The turnout will be the turnout.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
The first one (September 4) clashes with both Gamebox (In Alabama) and Dragon Con.
The third one (September 18) clashes with Anime Weekend Atlanta

You should edit your title to add the red MELEE next to it so more people will notice.
They're just weeklies, bby <3

PB&J

Smash Hero
LOL @ savannah comment. Savannah-ATL distance can go suck a ****. Btw, I can hook you up with smashers from savannah, pm me if you want :D

So how many people is it looking like will be at the first one? (Also, ride anyone? =/)
we should team at these..

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
@Soft, sounds good :D Hit me up in the meantime, but can't wait for the first weekly

@PBnJ... sounds legit. We should both sit there multishining until our opponents quit =]

BBQ°

Smash Champion
One of Henry's roommates never moved in, so there's a chance we can use his entire room for more TV's and cubes.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
ok josh, just know that I have class from 12:00 - 1:00 and 3:30 - 4:30. Any time other than that is fine.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'm just letting you know, not trying to detract from the tournaments or insinuate anything.

Top Bottom