• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Georgia SSBM House League - SEPT. 25th - $150 Grntd!

GOD!

Smash Ace
I might be late but hopefully I'm down.

Ahh man there are a lot of good people coming to this.

PB&J

Smash Hero
im hyped son..smash fest @ my place all day tomorrow..its about to go down..

bbq- can we do live stream there .im sure i can get people who will watch it

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Sorry I couldn't make it. I decided i was going to go, got ready, got in my car at 11:30
and my tank was almost empty.
Checked my wallet and bank account.. not enough to get there.
:/

PB&J

Smash Hero
fun tourny i have some vids recorded even though bbq said he would record..next week ill be in that top 1 spot in teams and singles..good stuff sami..the chinese buffet was great..thanks

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Thanks everyone =D

@PB&J, we've definitely got that #1 teams spot, we got like twice as good in teams in the span of a day. *****s won't know what hit'em. Chinese buffet was hella fun, but if you win next week you payin' ;)

Wait... you win? I can't let you do that starfox

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Me and PBnJ are gonna knock fullmetal's team train off its tracks; trash talk up in this thread.

@MikeG... I need to play you =PP What kinda GA smasher am I if I haven't played mike g

S0FT

Smash Ace
Good stuff GA. Thanks to everyone who came out and supported my tournament. I want to give special thanks to Sleepyk and Dogysamich for really supporting the GA smash scene. Thanks to both of yall for showing up and supporting my tournament series. Yall guys are the best!

Sammi good stuff!!!

Good seeing you bobby!
Wes, always a pleasure!

LETS MAKE NEXT WEEK THE BEST TOURNAMENT YET!!

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Yoo Josh,

Next tourney same plan we had for this past one? Or is there a change of plans for what we're going to do? If its the same... friday night is going to be some serious improvement for everyone there :D (Also, I really want seriouslies vs your marth and sheik... GF didn't made me feel like I deserved it)

pugfug90

Smash Apprentice
I could smoke all noobs at the game with puff. I would probably be smoked by intermediates though. Sold my copy of melee a couple of years ago, but y'all are close, why not.

I am confused though about "- We are going to have tournaments every week. NO DOOR FEE" and then
"Entry Fee:
Teams - $10/team
Singles - $10"

PB&J

Smash Hero
yeah friday is going to be sick..if u guys have some folding chairs that will hep out alot..im missing like 5. dont ask me how..lol

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
yeah friday is going to be sick..if u guys have some folding chairs that will hep out alot..im missing like 5. dont ask me how..lol
Friday is going to **** for sure... you all better watch out, Friday I'm going to be concentrating solely on improvement; *****es ain't gonna know what hit'em on saturday.

Top Bottom