• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE GOD KAIS Present MWC-E #1 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 2" Fairfield, OH (Oct.10)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
LOL it happened again?
I left just after 10pm and merely assumed. I've no idea what actually happened, whether they got done super-fast or the venue allowed them to stay longer this time or they really didn't finish... Judging by Nope's response, things got done at least.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
I left just after 10pm and merely assumed. I've no idea what actually happened, whether they got done super-fast or the venue allowed them to stay longer this time or they really didn't finish... Judging by Nope's response, things got done at least.
i read your other post and took it as reassurance that they had run over, i left at 11:30 and they still had 4 matches to go, and i figured they were booted at 12.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hah, didn't realize judge went. I guess that displaces my 2-4 by one.

Airborne

Smash Lord
wow, good ****, infern, nope, and champ. o.o
this tournament was too fun, but i wish i could've done better (and that the only other yoshi wasn't in my pool -.-)...
shoutouts later, since i may be working on not letting people touch my bread. -.-

Baro

Smash Journeyman
This was seriously the most fun tournament I've ever been to.

It was a huge confidence boost for me. Like, I feel I can raep peoplez. I need to get better at counterpicking stages, obviously. I don't know what's good or bad so I just pick at random really. Going to improve that... Playing those 99 stock matches with M2K was pretty eye opening. I learned about the matchup to a ridonkulous degree. My falcon vs people = yesz. That was awesome. The wtf moment of the day was when Tyr said I had a good MK. What the hell, man. lol

I can't think of much to say. Uhhh. I'm tired lol.

I will do super well at Season's Beatings for shizzle.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i'm pissed...i played horribly at this tournament : ( but it was fun, as usual. i'm going to host a cincinnati event myself soon...hopefully it'll work out.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Do you mind when you post results to upload the image of brackets
Oh yeh videos I recorded are going to Youtube.com/ougamingarts

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Thanks to everyone for coming, Id also like to thank Springfield and OS for helping immensely and to King Yoshi for letting us use his latop. Results will be put up sometime today as soon as I get the TIO file from King.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Man....my game was so way off yesterday :( I don't know what the heck happened.....I'll get you jerks next time when. That was just too depressing for me.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Hopefully. Anyways. Smash 64. It seems I left my black neck pillowish thing at your place. Mind handing that over to me next time somehow? If not I'll wait till next time I head down or unless you decide to keep it lol.

Side note. I love the venue there. Capcom vs SNK2 was too fun lol.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
well safe to say that if i keep my game up, you'll see me playing at the next tournie. :)

i had soooo much fun and not to mention the convos were great.

Shouts to come with the thread.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Hopefully. Anyways. Smash 64. It seems I left my black neck pillowish thing at your place. Mind handing that over to me next time somehow? If not I'll wait till next time I head down or unless you decide to keep it lol.

Side note. I love the venue there. Capcom vs SNK2 was too fun lol.
yeah ill give it to you next time ill see you and capcom vs snk2 was fun too ill get Y.b.M. next time lol
reminds me how sammy (exile) beat EVERYONE at capcom vs snk 2, even YbM. XD
that game was too **** fun, but i'm pretty sure he had more fun with it than anyone else.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
The only time I lost In Cap Vs. Snk is when I didn't use characters I normally would...Like my all girl team....

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So, my SD card was in one of the Wiis near the arcade. People took the Wiis home with them, and I did not get my SD card back. This is sad.

My SD card is blue. It has the three custom stages on it and a super mario world ROM hack I made called Super Overswarm World.

If you have it please let me know so I can get it back. :[

Overswarm

is laughing at you
SD card still missing. :(

Who brought a setup to this tournameeeeeent..... check them pleaseeee

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I brought my Wii but we didn't use it, so I just locked it back up in my car. No Overswarm's SD card here.

Top Bottom