• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE GOD KAIS Present MWC-E #1 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 2" Fairfield, OH (Oct.10)

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
I would be honored to be number 69 for this tournament. Not for myself, but for the rest of you all, and for the children.

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Aww... This is worse than going through puberty during Christmas time and your parents are all about caroling and make you go with them even though it's really embarrassing because your voice is squeaking and you're getting weird thoughts in your head, and I mean WEIRD thoughts, but your parents don't notice, or maybe they don't care, which causes you to start wondering if your parents ever cared and you start to see all the times they hung you out to dry like making you walk home from soccer practice in the rain while they are sipping rum and cokes at the local lounge laughing at your misfortune...

Not that I know how that feels or anything........

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Alright Finally OUGA count:
1) Sil
2) Wakka - put them two in Smashfield... sniff
3) Sole
4) Kregs
5) Framerate
6) Mr. J?

Rest can't make it, sorries.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
So yeah, I am coming for friendlies.

Somebody bring a melee setup... I would but some jerk has my disc and won't give it back. :(

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
There will be melee setup, although not till towards the end of the tournament will it be set up since we need all the setups we can use.

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
MikeB and I will be heading out at around noon tomorrow, arrive around 2:30 probably.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Would anyone good like to team for this? My beast of a partner Beegs can't make it. Time's running out. Kgogogo

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah if he lets us stay Saturday night. Me and my lady friend will be coming down tomorrow morning so we don't need housing for tonight, but if he can't then I gotta see who I can house with asap.

And I really want to play dubs since I'm gonna make such a long trip, so does anyone good want to step up and team with me? I can carry my own weight, ask Beegsies.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
king beef, I'm aware we don;t know each other but I'm a marth main so you know my character... Teamises?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I wooooouuuuld bring a full setup, but after all of those stores from Cali tournies, I'm all paranoid about my **** being stolen. xP

Suyon

Smash Lord
Haha. It's all good. I wasn't even planning on entering doubles. Unless someone really convinces me to give 10 dollars.

Top Bottom