• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Godly Jigglypuff.

lethminite

Smash Apprentice
Being even slightly non-neutral/non-polite =/= Being an *******
Yuna, while what you say is almost always right, and technically correct, you also almost always come off as a jerk.

I know you don't mean too, or at least seem to be unaware of it, but it's a fact that you do.

it's the internet so it doesn't really matter how you sound, but expect people to take offense at what you say.
it's not to do with your stance, it's more your tone.

Hippopotamus

Smash Rookie
Cool story! I've been maining the Puff since SSB64, and believe me, she's not an easy character to master. But once you do, all other characters just don't seem worthy anymore :p Sadly, very few people seem to take her seriously. I'm glad there are wifi brawlers that can show the world just how devastating she can be :)

Glick

Smash Lord
Cool story! I've been maining the Puff since SSB64, and believe me, she's not an easy character to master. But once you do, all other characters just don't seem worthy anymore :p Sadly, very few people seem to take her seriously. I'm glad there are wifi brawlers that can show the world just how devastating she can be :)
lol.

See. Its still getting people even after I admit it being fake.

Veng

Smash Ace
I played against a good jigglypuff and I heavily exaderated it.

I was planing on saying JK but everyone was eating it up.
It was more like writing practice, and I was trying to make a nice story.

lol.

no theres no video. Since it never happened.
I was laughing at yunas bull**** till he started being an ******* not unlike his other posts.

I just wanted to let it die. sort of funny, really.

Well anyway.
I main jigglypuff now.
I'm pretty good at her too.

Anybody wants to 1v1 with a good counterpick?
Inshortyoufail.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
most ppl do agree with, you yuna, hell, i agree with you most of the time, but the fact of the matter is that you constant frequenting of SWF i believe has turned you into a condescending D-bag. just because youre right, that doesnt give you the right to carry on around these forums the way that you do.

also to the OP. Great story i literally LMAO'd at the luigi blood part. it was an epic story and i totally loved it. if this is your crack at writing, you should have a nice future

Silfa

Smash Ace
I grabbed Ivysaur and threw him towards Jigglypuff but she didn't want him. She wanted blood.
Luigi blood.
I actually lol'd.

Good story. Doesn't matter who was at fault or whatever during the match, it sounded funny and the story was told well. I enjoyed reading it, so props to TC for sharing it with us.

D

Deleted member

I have been checking this stupid thread every day and now you tell me it never happened?
Nice Joke! (Yuna and Glick, shut up!!)

Edit: I looked at my post on page 4 and if i wouldn't of posted this thread would've died and no one would know the truth! This is easily my greatest accomplishment on smashboards (my only accomplishment).

Top Bottom