• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gold Mine 3! Ft. Over 9000 people that won't actually be here.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
*yawn* ROB/Marth? I could imagine that being a problem with Lucas making it back...but thunder is a good save.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** please.

15$ worth of MMs
5$ Marth vs Pika
5$ Marth vs ICs
5$ Marth vs DK

We can double that and do MK vs those 3 if you want.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
*****, Money match, unless you a *****. WELCOME ME TO NC WIT DAT MONEY IN MY POCKET SON

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Awesome! Our NC tourneys are getting real good! I can't wait!! Alright!!

Esam lets do this!! I got some stuff to show u before the tourney for dubs!!
And don't worry bout me making it back. I don't get gimped really. I die at like 140% usually. I stay alive long. U saw at genesis! or check vids on youtube. Imma watch some of yer vids on youtube and figure out yer playstyle in dubs. From seeing u in person it looks like u go aggro/take the lead and have nice reaction for followups.

I hope a new strat won't be hard for u to grasp since yer so sick of the stage. But sometimes it may be better to knock them off and just heal instead of chase and go for a gimp or kill.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
whys mdva always comin to our tourneys these days...f
craig u actually wanna team? im not rly sure im coming...idk anyone in raleigh that'd drive to a brawl only tourney lol.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I found out that AWA is September 30-October 2, breaking the tradition of being the third weekend of September. I feel like an idiot.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't want to have to play another ROB :(

I'm talking about Chibo btw, not Stingers. Chibo is actually good :p

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So are you going Luis?
Not sure; it depends on whether or not I work on this day, which I'll know about two weeks in advance.

That said, I'll team with you here if I do. Don't let me down, and I'll be sure to make it worth your while.

Top Bottom